Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

auto-login still working?

Pages: 1 14 replies

It's not working for me anymore, and I'm wondering if it's still working for others who have been using it since I first announced it.

The cookie expired on my system so I went back to assign a new one (by re-logging in and clicking the "Save password" option) but it's still not working.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

~Hanford

T

No problems here, Hanford. It works for me!

...by the way, it's a great feature I love it.

[ Edited by: filslash 2007-01-06 13:46 ]

M

Yup. My cookie also expired, but after re-logging in, its working for me just fine, thank you. I'm using Safari 1.0 on the Mac if that's relevant.

It has never worked for me even after you explained the complicated way for me to do it. But I could just be a computer ditz.

S
SES posted on Wed, Oct 29, 2003 9:20 PM

I got it to work awhile back but I'm one of those clear all cookies constantly types so gave up using it.

P

It's the worst "login" I've ever experienced.

Every time I do ANYTHING it asks me for the password and name and etc.

I don't mind. But if you're looking for ease of operation... sorry...it blows on a cosmic level.

Yes, you're correct - I have a MAC.

Here's an edit:
I tried again a few times after my caustic, yet playful, post above and !voila!... same 'ol thing. I'm using an older system (9.2) on the Macs I employ - could that be the scoundrel?

[ Edited by: pablus on 2003-10-30 06:17 ]

On 2003-10-29 22:41, pablus wrote:
It's the worst "login" I've ever experienced.
Every time I do ANYTHING it asks me for the password and name and etc.
I don't mind. But if you're looking for ease of operation... sorry...it blows on a cosmic level.
Yes, you're correct - I have a MAC.

Hey dude, don't hold back, just let it flow.

Nope. It doesn't work for me. No problems beyond having to enter my name and password at the start, however. I'm on a PC at home and a Mac at work so it doesn't seem to be a platform problem. Probably has more to do with different people's security settings and the acceptance (and automatic updates of) cookies, eh?

UJ

auto login still isn't working for me. Either here or at work.

F

nope not workin

K
Klas posted on Wed, Nov 5, 2003 9:19 AM

Works for me after I logged in and checked the "Save password" option

i've always checked the box, still no change.

still working like a charm for me; very nice. takes me right to the forums. Thanks!

i think i figured out how to stay logging in...IF "SAVE PASSWORD" doesn't work.

Go to edit preferences and tell it to keep you logged in.

Pages: 1 14 replies