Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Jack-o-lanterns

Pages: 1 2 3 4 153 replies

Isn't that Shrunken Ned, the jungle's only self-service which doctor?

Correcto-mundo Klockwork! I am glad somebody "got" it I was worried it was too much detail to make out. I actually considered making copies of the cards you get from Ned and making a slot in the bottom of the pumpkin where they would come out, but it is already just was too thin and has too much detail; some of the pumpkin has started to cave in so I had to repair it with toothpicks.

AlliTiki: that is pretty awesome! I love the deep carving in it. How does it look lit up?

Dustycajun: Hilarious...disgusting... but hilarious! :lol:

Mahaloween TC'ers!! Pine-o-lantern (or Jackapple?) and Count Lem-ula!

Love the pine-o-lantern Bronzetiki! I may steal that idea next year. :wink:

Go for it! I had a blast making them.

AT

On 2011-10-31 00:48, tigertail777 wrote:

AlliTiki: that is pretty awesome! I love the deep carving in it. How does it look lit up?

O yeah ... forgot that one .

There's lotsa good art going on around the pumpkin patch!

2012 Pumpkin

AT

Just a little touch up !!! Cut through in a few places prior to the nights festivities.

My first Tiki Jack-o-lantern.

F

Great carvings! I tried my hand at a pine-o-lantern this year. Turned out ok, though my photo isnt the best.

S

my college buddy Scott does these - he was one of the first guys to sculpt pumpkins - he used to be sponsored by Libbey and was on one of first Halloween Wars on Food Network , but has slowed down some in the last few years = he did a Moai this year - here's a link to his galleries:

http://www.pumpkingutter.com

Pages: 1 2 3 4 153 replies