Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

{{{{{ All NYC Tiki Freaks !!!! }}}}}

Pages: 1 9 replies

Come down to Otto's Shrunken Head tonight and celebrate this beautiful day with The Fisherman!!! If anyone from Tiki Central comes down tonight, I'll give them a FREE CD!!! I hope to see you guys down there. As always, we will be playing our brand of vibraphonic tiki, exotica, lounge, garage, and surf, with plenty of recently added hits!!

Fisherman Every Monday 9:00-12:30(?)
Otto's Shrunken Head
E. 14th St. bet. A & B
Manhattan

Damn, and it's a volleyball night. Do you have any weekend gigs coming up?

D

Was totally gonna go tonite but I had some other stuff going. You'll be there next Monday right??

Nice Fishy- We're playing 2 HUGE shows this weekend at The Cutting Room (19 W. 24th St.) with The World Famous Pontani Sisters this Friday and Saturday at 8PM. This is going to be a burlesque and variety show, and will be thoroughly entertaining. Hope to see you there!!

Donhonyc- Of course!! We'll be there EVERY Monday night for the rest of eternity! Hope to see you down there soon!!

--Tikidrummer
http://www.fishermansburlesque.com

N

On my recent Manhattan Odyssey, we had cocktails at The Cutting Room...trivia--it's owned by Chris Noth, of Sex and the City fame (among others).

It was a cool bar...wish we could check your show out...

Scott

tikidrummer,

It seems my wife already booked my weekend for me. I hate when that happens. But I did show her your link, and she is interested, so I will be at a future show. Cross my heart.

MC

Everyone should see Fisherman. They are Numero Uno.

H

On 2003-11-07 15:29, manic cat wrote:
Everyone should see Fisherman. They are Numero Uno.

Indeed! In fact, they shouldn't have to post here to get you to come out, you should all be there every single goddamned Monday. Jeez, what have you got happening on Monday nights that's better than Fisherman? Huh? Huh?

volleyball league

B

And the cd, "Vibraphonic Jungle Exotica & Lounge" available through Fisherman's website is a must. I bought one last month and love it. One of my favorites is a vibraphonic version of Pipeline. It's packed with a variety of tunes & has a great price for a great cd that doesn't dissapoint.

Pages: 1 9 replies