Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

RoseBowl Swap meet. Sun Dec 14 free tiki necklace

Pages: 1 5 replies

T

aparentlly this is a legal move as read in the "Rules" but scorn me if you want... I'll be selling me TiKis, here's the Events link with pictures of my junk: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=6642&forum=4&0

I hope to see ya there...

T

Tiki Gardener, I hope I get enough time tommorrow, I'm gonna try to carve you a Tiki Gardens Tiki necklace.

M

Well,
I was at the flea market. Sadly I got to your spot just as the rain was hitting and you were packed up. Sorry I missed you. Are you going to be at next month's market?
Take care
MARK

Sorry I flaked on Sunday Tony. I really wanted to check out your stuff, but I was hitching a ride up there with my brother-in-law that was selling that day, and if you ain't in the van by 3AM you're outta luck. I don't know what got into me...I was out cruizin' around on sat. night and stopped in at the Hanalei to find out about their News Years Eve party and the next thing you know I'm suckin' down mai tais with cheeseheads. BTW, Hanalei New Years party is $280.00 per couple! Too rich for my blood (this year).

T

Sorry mriddle, no prob shipwreck, I probably won't sell there again for a while. I'll see everyone at Oasis in May! Thinking back... mothers day in 1999 or 2000 was when I carved my first large palm tiki with a tree limp saw and a crow bar.

Pages: 1 5 replies