Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Mai-Kai for New Years Anyone?

Pages: 1 5 replies

I just booked my table for the Mai-Kai for the 9:00 seating for New Years ... I booked table 70 in Hawaii for my family, which is my favorite, but if anyone is available to Ring in the New Years at Mai-Kai and would like to join us, I'll be glad to call and see if we can get preferred seating. If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll be glad to coordinate with the Mai-Kai to get us the best seating posible!

We will be at the Mai Kai Dec. 22nd, joined by Pablus and his wife, if you'd like to join us.

Yeah!!!

I never get enuf of the Mai-Kai ... you only live once after all! I'd love to join you if we can come!

Man, that place is truly the Vatican of Tiki.

One of those places that just could not be any better.

Be sure to take pics!

P

Kahuna taking pictures?
No way.

If you see my eyes glowing red in any of them - it's not the flash.

Isn't the waterfall there actually a large Mystery Rum Bowl? Or was I dreaming that....

D

Cybertiki-

I would love to be there for New Year's and had been tossing the idea around since the end of the summer. To make a long story short, it unfortunately is not gonna happen. I will be in Ft. Lauderdale visiting family right before and after Christmas, but have to come back before the 31st. Make no mistake however, I WILL be visiting the Mai Kai at least once, and hopefully twice while I'm down there.

The perfect scenario would be that another mondo snow storm hits the Northeast around the 31st and I'll have to stay there. And in even more perfect world, my girlfriend could come down before the hypethetical storm hits and we both have to be 'stranded' in Ft. Lauderdale. Well see what happens....

Pages: 1 5 replies