Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Sketch for TIKI painting...

Pages: 1 9 replies

Sketch for a big TIKI painting, painted either on canvas or on baord, not sure yet...

Also, wenn Du das auf die Leinwand bringst und der Preis für nen Azubi stimmt wäre ich am Kauf interessiert......wenn es dann überhaupt zu verkaufen ist !!!

in engl.:
If you decide to paint this on canvas I would be interested in buying this one, if the price is good.....if you will ever sell it !

[ Edited by: smokin devil on 2003-12-23 08:43 ]

B

Looks like it'll be a very cool piece! I checcked out your web site, too...really nice stuff!

Very nice looking - I imagine you could shift a few prints of the final painting if you wanted to go that route. You'd make a fair amount of $$$ and have the satisfaction of getting your art into a lot of Tiki Centralite homes.

Trader Woody

R
Rain posted on Tue, Dec 23, 2003 6:13 AM

ya, very cool. you and flounder (et al) should get a little vanity pressing going. the art of tiki central, or something. everyone's putting little paperbacks out these days - glenn barr, joe sorren, etc, and you guys have stuff thats every bit as good.

K

Very nice!!! How bout some puffer fish lamps..... I would absolutely buy a print!

Scotty

Thanks a lot, guys!

Yeah I think I'll definitely make prints of this one...I'll keep you updated...

I haven't been here for a long time, so who's "Flounder"?

UPDATED WEBSITE (2003/12/08)

http://www.hasenkamm.de

[ Edited by: Thorsten Hasenkamm on 2003-12-23 09:52 ]

Flounder is a total idiot. Don't bother asking about him. I dig your art Thorsten, very stylized. BTW these should be posted in the Creating Tiki section.

Merry Christmas
Original Art by Flounder

http://www.flounderart.com

[ Edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2003-12-23 13:12 ]

Ah I see, hehe...you're right, next time I'll post art in the Creating Tiki section...

S
SES posted on Fri, Dec 26, 2003 4:53 PM

Looks great! I love the website!

On 2003-12-23 08:52, Thorsten Hasenkamm wrote:
I haven't been here for a long time, so who's "Flounder"?

Hahahah... guess not!
:)
Definitely post in the creating section. It's the first section I check to see what people are creating. One of these days I will post something there myself...

Pages: 1 9 replies