Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

MORE Disneyland SHAG/Enchanted Tiki Room coming!!!

Pages: 1 14 replies

Wow! Just when you thought you had the complete Shag/Tiki Room collection, comes ANOTHER event! This one promises to be the 2nd and LAST. So far no mugs have been announced. What HAS been announced is the following: New Limited Edition Serigraph, New Aloha shirt, New handbag, New T-shirt (this time for men), New Petite Print, and a new mousepad. Remember that these are all new designes by Shag different from the first event. You can see pictures of most of these items at http://www.shag.com
Hopefully more items will be announced!
Your friend,
Louis :)

T

Just gleaned this info off the Disney Gallery site, sounds like there will be a couple of mugs but not from Tiki Farm. No pictures posted on Disney's site yet.

SHAG MERCHANDISE
"Tangaroa" Signed Serigraph (Limited Edition of 300)
$350.00

"Tangaroa" Petite print
$15.00

"Tangaroa" T-shirt ("Tangaroa" T-shirt is available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large)
$24.00

"Tangaroa" Aloha Shirt (Limited Edition of 500) ("Tangaroa" Aloha Shirt is available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large. Aloha Shirt comes complete with signed hangtag)
$58.00

"Tangaroa" Mousepad
$10.00

"Tangaroa" Bamboo Purse/Tote (Bamboo purse comes complete with signed hangtag)
$36.00

Tankard Mug by SHAG (NEW)
$10.50

Rope Mug by SHAG
$10.50

Tanks,
TikiTimbo

[ Edited by: TikiTimbo on 2004-01-09 16:59 ]

January 24th is my birthday! Anyone wanna buy me a mug? =)

I was at Disneyland yesterday and asked about this event, specifically the mugs. The only mugs available will be the rope mug that was sold at the last Shag event, a ropeless version of the rope mug(how original), and a taller version of the ropeless rope mug(phew). They told me Shag will not be there for signing and that they should be able to process orders quicker because they are actually expecting people this time.

Hope this helps in a ropeless rope kind of way.

HL

I hope they're not expecting me. :) I'm sitting this one out.

Also off the Disney website:

"Product Information: We are pleased to announce the release of the "Tangaroa" series, created by SHAG in celebration of the 40th Anniversary of the Enchanted Tiki Room. This is strictly a product release. No artist will be appearing as part of the release. No wish list will be taken as part of this product release. Wristbands will be distributed at 7:00 a.m. (which is one hour prior to park opening) on January, 24, 2004 at the West Esplanade Information Booth located near the Mickey and Friends Tram drop-off area."

Please tell me nobody from TC is that desperate for a $350 Shag print....

Trader Woody

Dutch tulips...

Broken Record.

B

[ Edited by: BaronV 2005-07-19 16:55 ]

No

No

On 2004-01-21 09:02, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Dutch tulips...

South Sea Company Stocks?

I resemble that remark!!

I resemble that remark!!

On 2004-01-21 09:02, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Dutch tulips...

Prices are soaring on the world's biggest flower market as Dutch traders bid for millions of blossoms ahead of Valentine's Day

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=857&ncid=757&e=10&u=/nm/20040210/od_uk_nm/oukoe_dutch_flowers

Pages: 1 14 replies