Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Martiki, Secrets and MYSTERY.

Pages: 1 18 replies

Looks like another name was added to the moderator list. Congrats to Martiki. He is nice.

Also, some secrets and Mystery have been added to the forums. What's inside. Come on, give me the keys. I need to know the important facts discussed in there.

That's what they want you to think!

I imagine the reality will be a lot like Dorothy pulling back the green curtains in the Wizard of Oz. :wink:

Trader Woody

M

Thanks, PK.

Mystery...hmmmm.

Hmmm.

Hmmmmm.

Indeed - congrats to Martiki!

Great to see one of the good guys recognised in the new years honors list.

Trader Woody

"Green Door, Whaaat's thaat seeeecret you're keeeeping?"

as the mystery girl knows,

the mystery is often more pleasureable than knowing the mundane reality

Elvis needs boats.

[ Edited by: Johnny Dollar on 2004-01-13 11:41 ]

8T

"No one gets in to see the Wizard. Not no way, not no how!!!!!!!!!!!"
Doorman in land of Oz

8T

Or: "What is this fascination with my amazing closet of mystery???"
Chief Wiggum on The Simpson's

In Other words: We're not worthy!!!!!!!!

R

I think that's the "Forbidden Closet of Mystery."

(Beware the Simpson's Geek)

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! The suspense is killing me! Congrats Martiki!

If my suspicions are correct, the Mystery Forum hides evidence of BK's secret lab where he manufactures his flea market "Finds" every weekend.

-Z

MYSTERY REVEALED: TC Mystery Forum contains plans for the Chilean Government's new ultra secret ICBM (Inter Contenintal Ballistic Moai).

Yes, Martin is a moderator now. I meant to do it a long time ago, but things got in the way. Congrats to Martin!

~Hanford

Congragulations, Martin!

B

tell them Peeps there is magical thangs goin round way back up here,Actually they been long nuf round here so mayeb we can tell em what u tink Tell thatPrimoKimo to hang round awhile andthey gonna see what we been sayn it Aint aint it aint what it is,denwhat it might bee is what it is or aintso yo tell him to git back here

I think I just fingered out wut da new forum is. If so, it's gonna be good! Now I just need to learn how to post pics bigger than 1"x1"!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Now I just need to learn how to post pics bigger than 1"x1"!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Btw, how do I post pics that small?...like the little signature pics...how are you guys doing that?

K
Klas posted on Wed, Jan 14, 2004 7:25 AM

On 2004-01-14 02:00, tikijackalope wrote:

Btw, how do I post pics that small?...like the little signature pics...how are you guys doing that?

Just add [img] tags before and after the adress to the pic like shown below but without the spaces within the tags (had to wright it that way otherwise the pic will show up and not the example text):

[i m g]www.picture.jpg[/ i m g]

On 2004-01-14 02:00, tikijackalope wrote:

Now I just need to learn how to post pics bigger than 1"x1"!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

i think the answer to your question, is in shutterfly, choose your picture, then go to "crop." in the left side of that screen should be a small 1x1 version of the image. right click that, copy the url and that should be the right size to paste in per klas' description above for the "signature."

mahalo, j$

my theory of the secret area

martin denny dna cloning...

Pages: 1 18 replies