Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New Member!

Pages: 1 11 replies

S

It's really great to finally be a part of Tiki Central. I have been visiting for a long time now and I must admit some people here are beginning to seem like old friends! Yer a great bunch and I hope I can contribute something reasonably intelligent to the group. Cheers from the still frozen north!

E
ecm posted on Thu, Feb 12, 2004 7:18 PM

cheers to you..stratiki..from , the still , frozen north.

Welcome aboard, from the never frozen Southern California!

:tiki:

Greetings Stratiki from the even farther north where it is mercifully starting to thaw.

Welcome Stratiki!

From sometimes frosty Central Cali.

Cheers Stratiki,

From the...what Sweet Daddy Tiki said...

[ Edited by: Slacks Ferret on 2004-02-12 20:54 ]

Welcome, stratiki. Does the "strat" stand for "stratocaster" by any chance?

V

Welcome aboard, from the, well, east of the north of... well, whatever.

S

Wow! Hi Hi Hi, and yea as a matter of fact the Strat part is, eh, copyright protected? It's my favourite thing. Add one frozen musician to the world of Tiki. Thanks for the warm greetings people!

Strats have one pickup and one knob too many for me, being a Telephile and all, but it's the right brand of plank to spank fo sho. :)

Aloha from The Land Where It Last Snowed In 1976!

On 2004-02-13 07:03, tweedtone wrote:
Strats have one pickup and one knob too many for me, being a Telephile and all, but it's the right brand of plank to spank fo sho. :)

Well, I am the proud owner of a '52 RI Tele, so I know where you're coming from. I can't get enough of that good old raw, nasty, biting, screaming tele sound (Albert Collins style). I still wouldn't mind a surf-green strat, though.
Stratiki, it was just a wild guess because I log in a little time at http://www.thefenderforum.com. It's a great site too if your a Fender guy.

S

Yea, I am kinda commited to Fenders, mines a 74, natural, maple neck, and it does everything I tell it to do. Funny how all these interests seem to overlap here at TC isn't it?

Pages: 1 11 replies