Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Official Announcement of Hukilau 2004

Pages: 1 2 3 108 replies

S

I highly recommend those on the East Coast who may be driving down for Hukilau to make the side trip to Hale Tiki in Augusta and see what BK, Bamboo Ben, Crazy Al, Brad, me and a bunch of TC ohana put together.

S
Swanky posted on Tue, Sep 7, 2004 2:55 PM

A liitle update here because I am excited. I just got the last rooming list update from the Bahia Mar before Hukilau. Last year at the Holiday Inn, we had 80 rooms booked Friday night, but we counted more like 97. Right now, with 2 weeks yet to go, we have about 140 rooms booked for Friday. Over 100 for Thursday! We have more than doubled the total nights Hukilau people are staying and we may well double the attendance for the whole event. Awesome! I'm as giddy as a school girl!

WOO HOO!
Congratulations Swanky, with all the hard work you and Kiliki have put into this event, you two deserve the biggest party ever!

I am SO excited about this, only 15 more sleeps!

any more info on the bbq at the meet and greet . I got an email saying there wasn't enough people. All we needed was 15 right? come on folks I have 4 people including myself we need 11 more !! please I LIKE TO EAT . I'm sad cause I can't go on the cruise let's get 11 more people . Not everybody is going on the cruise are they??

Aloha Mai Tai,

We were down there last May. If the Cabana has the same cooks(the Rastas), you will be stoked with or without a group. The grinds were da kine!

Me and Tone Bone are in like shagrin! We'll be there with beers on! (or is it bells?) Can't wait to experience a real Florida Hurricane (in a glass that is!) Mahalos, Wes...
Hey Ben!

S

We have only 5 for the BBQ so far. Seems like everyone is on the cruise. I dunno. We have maybe a week for it to happen.

Alright, alright. You've got me in for the bbq. The reviews on the food helped.
9 more joiners to go.

[ Edited by: I dream of tiki on 2004-09-12 09:50 ]

S

Ivan is moving through and should clear Atlanta this weekend, but the NFL has hit Fort Lauderdale!

The Bahia Mar is now full. If you find space at another hotel in the area, please post the info here and on the Hukilau forums, or email us.

S

The Miami Sun Sentinel is on board!

Call the Mai Kai now if you don't have reservations!

S

Just helped Tikki Beach put in their order for mixes from Trader Vic's for Thursday! Mai Tais and Navy Grogs.

cheers swanky!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink:

S

Forecast is normal sunny and warm with a chance of a late day thunderstorm. Jeanne is turning further and further East and will not effect the Florida weather much, if at all.

The Swank Pad Broadcast - If it's Swank...

[ Edited by: Swanky on 2004-09-19 06:54 ]

[ Edited by: Swanky on 2004-09-19 06:55 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 108 replies