Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New Website

Pages: 1 2 62 replies

Talk to me man!!! Should we keep going like this or post some stuff???

Post some stuff, Ben and PRICES! and maybe a picture of your mug chompin' down on some bamboo!

If you build it, they will come...

Although, as of right now, your site does contain all the pertinant information one would need.

B

Ahh, I Finally upgraded my computer tp a 7 ghz Pentiumexcalibur with 2 gigs of ram and now your site comes up fine.I still don't get all the sunrise colors yet tho, and you Do need some prices on the new stuff.

T

Benzart, I'm happy you're finally able to bask in the glory of the website known as BambooBen.com

Upgrading your hardware was the ticket. BambooBen's website is so technically advanced, I'm surprised that ANY of us can view it with the inferior technology we call "computers" !

B

I know what you mean. I was adjusting the On-board voltage regulators and got all the colors..WOW..Keep it coming

T

You need an annoying looped midi file of Aloha Oe!

Try this:
Go to bambooben.com click reload three times. when the page fully loads the third time start playing the album " Never mind the bullocks" by the Sex Pistols. The synchros are amazing.
Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-03-27 20:57 ]

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the website because he was disappointed in man."
... RevBambooBen

Chongo. You are on to something.
Something that we are on to. You's catch our drifts? Why does it have to be...the norm? It's all about fun, right? Life's too short. right?

p.s. It's very important that you all know that my web master Swanky is on top.

[ Edited by: revbambooben on 2004-03-29 09:15 ]

Why does it have to be...the norm? It's all about fun, right? Life's too short. right?

Here, here! I'll raise a glass to that! (or several, actually)

I like it when you tweek the the controls on the site, keeps it fresh and interesting. Keep up the good work!

If you check out all the the different colors, then rapidly go backwards and forwrds using your browser buttons, you can quickly give yourself a brain haemorrhage. I like it!

Trader Woody

Try a pair of those old 3-D paper glasses on while clicking the colors real fast.Might just have to put up a loop of "Time!" I feel "PSYCHEDELICIZED"!!!

B

Yo BanBem, I see you fianlly got your website updated. I Love the new gallery. How long did it take you to post all those pictures.
http://www.bambooben.com/

B

I guess I'm the only one not getting all the right colors or is it Broke? Anyone else having problems with bambans website?

J

Looking good over here Benzart - Bamboo that is definitely a top-notch website! I'm blown away by how far its come since its inception! WOW!

Wow. I'm back from the ER. Had an epileptic fit after veiwing Ben's site. Now I get up to 4 fabulous offers on the mortgage services of my choice!

Pages: 1 2 62 replies