Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Otto and Sven on HGTV tonight and later tonight

Pages: 1 11 replies

D

My Mom just called me and said turn the TV onto HGTV very excited saying something about a baby doe. Being a good daughter, I did as I was told, what did I see? Otto V, Baby Doe and Sven on a show hosted by Dawn Wells called "That 60's Home". Sadly I missed the first 20 minutes of it :( But what I did catch of it looked great. Here is the info on the show. It's on again March 8th at 1 AM Eastern Time. That 60's Home

Sorry Sven I just found your original post on it :), I was so excited I posted the news before looking. I saw the Hey Remember show, from what I saw of this episode it was much better. Sven's first post... :tiki: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic-new.php?topic=8005&forum=1

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2004-03-07 20:26 ]

UB

Geeze, This should be one of the episodes to next months S.F. Tiki Crawl.
It will absolutely sell the tickets.

I'm not a (most recent) TV buff,
And for those of you who are not.
HGTV = Home & Garden Television

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-03-07 20:25 ]

S
Swanky posted on Sun, Mar 7, 2004 8:04 PM

It's actually called "Tiki Takes Over" HERE and is on again at 1AM tonight.

The Swank Pad Broadcast - If it's Swank...

[ Edited by: Swanky on 2004-03-07 20:05 ]

Can somebody tape this please???

D

Swanky, that's what the segment title is, the shows name is That 60's Home and thanks for the link :)

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2004-03-07 20:23 ]

KD

For those of us on PST, it's on at 9:00pm tonight, or in about 45 minutes from posting this.

On 2004-03-07 20:05, RevBambooBen wrote:
Can somebody tape this please???

I got it.

D

I didn't miss as muched as I had thought I had. I wanted more Tiki...still, I thought they did a better job talking about it than they did on the "Hey Remember" show.

B

I just Barely caught the Tiki segment and it Was Really Fantastic. Wish I could have taped it.
Also saw Whale Rider and was really Blown away, Spectacular movie.

K
Kenike posted on Mon, Mar 8, 2004 9:28 AM

Saw the segment but forgot to tape it. I need to start remembering to record these when they come on so I can put them all together on a DVD. That would be COOL.

:drink:

S

Well, Otto has thrown down the gauntlet. Step right up if you think you love tiki more than Otto, for a no holds barred bar match!

K

Tiki? Tiki. Tiki. Tiki. Hmmm?

I just saw the repeat of this the other night. Some cool footage of Otto and Baby Doe's bar and a cool minimalist bar with lime green walls (Svens?)...

But, unless you have Tivo (luckily I do) you'd miss most of the close-ups of the tikis as they are rapid-fire! Who edits this stuff? HGTV is not exactly MTV. :)

BigBroTiki was being being overly modest(?) when he posted that he'd rather watch the Sopranos! And, I love Tikis just as much as the next guy or gal, but apparently not as much as Otto. :wink:

Having Dawn Wells as the host brought the Tiki to Gilligan's Island connection full-circle.

Huge Magazine's Tiki Collection, Patterns, Pics and Links: http://www.hugemagazine.com/html/tiki.html

[ Edited by: kingslod on 2004-07-25 19:04 ]

Pages: 1 11 replies