Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Shag on Style Network show - Collectables

Pages: 1 4 replies

Josh Agle's (Shag) personal tiki collection was featured on Monday's airing (10 PM EST) of Collectables on the Style Network. I've had no luck finding a program number for the airing on the Style Network website, but maybe someone else will be prompted to post more info to find this show when it's on again. Also of note in this episode was a nice Hawaiiana collection owned by some runway model I'm not familar with.

Anyway, it was a great episode and definitely worth keeping an eye out for.

I don't know about that show, but this Sun. on (Extreme Houses) HGTV I think 8 or 9 one of the houses has some tiki flair.

J

Collectibles aires again at 4:00 PM Eastern today - Tuesday August 27th - I don't know if its going to be the same episode but what the hell, roll on it anyway...I know I am...

:drink:

T

I wrote shag about that show before. He said they originally did it like 2 years ago. He was surprised they stilled aired it. I was pretty shocked/excited to see it as well, considering it was late on a Friday night when I finally got my daughter to sleep. It was a nice reward.

Y'know, Maggie and I tried to get Extreme Homes to do a piece on Castaway Cove, but after a brief phone interview they told us that our entire home wasn't extreme enough, and they couldn't just feature the bar, even though it's in an entirely dedicated building of its own. Wish they would have called us for this episisode...

On 2002-08-27 07:25, thebaxdog wrote:
I don't know about that show, but this Sun. on (Extreme Houses) HGTV I think 8 or 9 one of the houses has some tiki flair.

Pages: 1 4 replies