Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Señor Moai

Pages: 1 7 replies

MTM

New release, Señor Moai, hits the streaming services today from Mr. Moai & The Tikiheads and Mark Riddle (aka Marty Lush) was kind enough to lend his vibraphone mastery for the track! It has a little exotica, lounge, and spy-vibe all rolled into one. Lot's more music and a few more surprises coming this Summer. Please give it a listen and a follow is always appreciated. You can also purchase it as a digital download from mrmoai.com or from Bandcamp. Mahalo!

[ Edited by Mai Tai Mike on 2024-05-09 03:29:33 ]

Very cool! Thanks for the heads up. I logged in to start following them on my Bandcamp.

R

Hot damn, going to spin this today!

Are there future plans that might be pleasing to those of us who still thrive on physical media?

Cheers, Rupe

Yes. There is a very interesting project in the works. That’s all I can say for now.

Excellent, thank you for sharing. Very nice.

Wonderful!!! I'd not heard "Rongo Rongo" yet, either, so this visit to your Bandcamp Page was especially enlightening!

Thanks for the Update, and thanks for continuing to make available such wonderful music!

So glad you are enjoying the music. Another new song is coming out next week on June 5th called Tahitian Twilight with both Mark Riddle on vibes and Kane Manakoora on steel guitar. I love working with these guys!

M
MrFab posted on Thu, May 30, 2024 1:50 PM

Really nice tune!
As a radio guy, i appreciate how it starts off mellow, then goes more upbeat - a good transition track from exotica to more rockin' stuff.

Pages: 1 7 replies