Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

You Bastard!!!

Pages: 1 25 replies

M
M

You can all take our bids and go home. The mug is mine, there's a new sherriff in town and his name is Koala...man. Don't even think about it. The Koala has a rare blood type and is flush from another donation. There's money in this here plasma, and I'm a hunkerin' to get me a Mai Tai Joe, Sufferin' Bastard if you likes.

I'm yelling ya, don't make the mistake of bidding against me. I got deep pockets. So deep I got lint from the Ford administration in there. Deep. WIN, baby!

El paso del koala es lento, pero su mordedura es mortal!

No soy ningún bastardo, mis padres pagué el buen dinero mí!

el hombre del koala

A

I've got my eye on you and that mug Midnight.....I've got a few pennies I've saved up from my taxpayers supported income! :D

T

Sorry guys, got the Old Lady out on the corner of 'Walk and Don't Walk.... baby needs new tiki...

P
pdrake posted on Thu, Mar 9, 2006 6:51 PM

heh . . . heh . . . heh . . .

M

Perhaps you're unaware with whom you are dealing. I'm Koalacharms, and you're not.

No encolerice el koala, porque él es una madre cazy.

koalacharms

ps no traiga un cuchillo a una lucha del arma

P
pdrake posted on Thu, Mar 9, 2006 8:36 PM

le pienso "daga mala". ninguna materia. no le ayudará.

8T

? Donde esta casa de Pepe ?

! EL Bastardo!

Jumpin' Jehosephat, Midnight!

How many of these do you have all ready!?!?!

10? 15? 20?

Let one of us poor, Bastard-Starved non-owners get one for once!

Jeeeezsh! ;}

Q

You know, a couple of years ago I saw four of TV's Bastards (yes the real McCoys, not Tiki Farm's) for sale in an antique store in Aptos for $20 each and balked at getting them because I didn't have my credit card with me at the time. I went back the next weekend and they were gone. Damn, I could've been rich by now!! Did you buy them Midnight?

M

How many of these do you have all ready!?!?!

Let one of us poor, Bastard-Starved non-owners get one for once!

How many of these Bastards?

It is said, perhaps by those in the know, that back home in my little village the koala has a houseful of bastards. Others, a little maliciously, speak of many more bastards left by koalacharms, charming lover of six provinces and three separate postal zip codes. I call those spurious lies for what they are: ruthless rumor mongering from the jealous, the spurned, the uncharmed. The great Latin lovers like me make many enemies, but I still pity those who spread these falsehoods.

I will take this bastard, if only to keep it away from those who besmirch my good name, those who speak ill of koalacharms. It matters not how many I already have, it only matters I get the next one. Acquisition is the game, and I am the king. It is I, koalacharms, who came from a small Mexican village in Chihuahua to become a leading Marsupial Veterinarian in California. I, the poor little immigrant boy, who would later marry into one of America's great breakfast cereal fortunes. I am lucky, I am charmed, I am Koalacharms...and you're not.

The koala can be your friend, but treat him poorly and he is a wiley adversary.

¡la venganza es la mía, desea vivo el koala!
koalacharms

RR

So what you are saying is that you want to raise an army of Bastards?

M

So what you are saying is that you want to raise an army of Bastards?

Si, but I am a lover, not a fighter. Unless, of course, my character and good name are insulted. Then, it is time for guerra!

Don't fear the reaper, pero esté muy asustado del koala enojado!

The great collector of broken hearts...and Tiki mugs,
El Koalacharms

"I am lucky, I am charmed, I am Koalacharms...and you're not."

wait...so then shouldn't you be a part of the Lucky Charms Cereal?

RR

On 2006-03-10 11:58, midnite_tiki wrote:

Si, but I am a lover, not a fighter.
El Koalacharms

A harem of Bastards?
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Hey Midnite KC,

Can I turn you into E-bay for coercing other bidders not to bid on my auction ? Or at least for strong arm tactics of threats and intimidation ?

Not that I really care.......... I hate to let it go but I just need to pay some bills here........

M

*On 2006-03-10 12:38, Maori_man wrote:
Hey Midnite KC,

Can I turn you into E-bay for coercing other bidders not to bid on my auction ? Or at least for strong arm tactics of threats and intimidation ? *

I guess, just spell my name right: "koalacharms". Still, it's not going to change the way I feel about you. If loving you is wrong I never wanna be right.

Not that I really care..........

I care. And it's not just physical either. I care so much, I'm going to bid again. We'll get through this together, promise.

Hugs and Kisses,
Your Brokeback Koalabear

P

Koalas like yukaliptush.
pablus likes mint.

The mug shall be mine.
Or my name isn't danlovestikis.

(Now if I can just remember about it 5 days from now.)

uhhh - what were we talking about?

M

The mug shall be mine.

You know, of course, this means war.

Or my name isn't danlovestikis

I know danlovestikis, danlovestikis is a friend of mine. You sir, are no danlovestikis. She's a dude. No wait, Dan's a dude, but she isn't him. Cheesy Crust, ya'd think living in San Francisco I'd get this stuff straight.

Everybody fly your freak flag. Love is in the air.

Lover Bear

P

i just caint quitchoo bastard . . .

What am I missing out on here? Wendy of danlovestikis

P

...just funnin' with the monikers of the 2 ultra-powerhouse mug collectors.

No offense is meant - in fact - it's kind of like an homage.

I've already got a Sufferin' Succotash mug so I was blasting away at midnite because basically I was bored and obviously still am.

Although I did have a terrific luau and unveiled my fantastic TiKi tOny tiki tonight.

Pie is good.

M

Wendy...of danlovestikis? That does not ring a bell. I know Dan, and you are no...wait.

What am I missing out on here? Wendy of danlovestikis

A couple of bastards, at least one cross-dressing imposter, a bilingual koala, some alleged shenanigans, and a pinata full of animal tranquilizers. Throw in a spot of trouble whith some over-zealous Federales and you have the honeymoon with my second, no...third, wife.

Now, I see someone else has decided to play bola dura with the koala. Ok, rocketmanvegas, you just made the list. You may win this round, but the beguiling marsupial has a long memory. I will be back. Stronger, meaner, and with better credit.

Viva La Revolution!
Guerrilla Koala

ps Pie is very good.

P

vegas baby!

Home stretch - in a matter of hours it will have a new home!

Get your bids in kiddies!

P

wow, i guess i never really had a chance.

has anyone seen this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7398267501&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Pages: 1 25 replies