Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Munktiki's Gaballini Turns White!

Pages: 1 6 replies

M

I just lost an auction for the first White Gaballini #101 of 150. Seems Stuckie switched things up with this one. The first 100 were black and it appears the remaining 50 will be white.

#101 sold for a whopping $104.48.
A Munktiki record?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3921605678&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT

T

Not quite...this is from an older thread.

The 3 top prices were of course all #1s . The 3rd highest price was for Gaballini at 202.50 , second highest was El Supremo for 207.50 and the top selling price for a Munktiki tiki mug was Roecello at 214.05

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2004-07-20 19:58 ]

Does this mean I'll never get my black Gabalini? Booty hooti!

Hmmmmm.... I just got Tappo which is white. I believe mine is number 49, I wonder if munktiki will change him to black at 50?

I didn't care for Gaballini much when he was black. I think he's much cooler white. If I didn't alread have Tappo in white, I'd shoot for one. I'm in the market for Poison mug right now!

M

I forgot to mention, just 'cause I pointed out that they are now white, doesn't mean you should all start bidding against me on this. Maybe I should have kept quiet until I got mine.

Same with Roecello, is white now also. And I missed getting the black of each I thought I had time. Anyone have an extra of either to trade? I have extra Poptiki 1-25, extra Lala and an extra Totem Kun 1-25

You guys are all killing me with your extra this and extra that :wink: I have a hard enough time just trying to get one.

Pages: 1 6 replies