Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

100000!

Pages: 1 12 replies

Or, now it's 100001!

Tiki Central breaks 100,000 messages! Whoo hoo!

Congratulations Hanford & Tiki Central!

TIKI CENTRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on the success of TC, Hanford.

T

CONGRATS HANFORD!!! And also to all of the past, and present TC'ers here is to them all.

S

Dig it man!
Woooohooooooo
Hanford!!!!!
luv,
PEa

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

OK, I really don't think I can type 999,980 more Mai Tais, but you get the idea

Congrats!

-Z

Indeed....a great day for man!

At this rate, in just a few more years there will a a post for every man woman and child living on this planet! Extraordinary amount of posts - how much time have we all spent reading them?

Trader Woody

F
foamy posted on Fri, Jul 23, 2004 8:06 AM

This forum is the best thing I've run across on the internet. Intelligent, witty, talented folks, talk'in tiki. I'm surprised I'm allowed to post. Long live TC!

B

Definately the best forum has the most posts. I'm glad to have posted a few of these
Congrats!!!!!1(I know I'm not supposed to do that!!!!!!!)

M

Fantikitastic!
Keep the ball rollin

On 2004-07-23 11:23, Benzart wrote:
Congrats!!!!!1(I know I'm not supposed to do that!!!!!!!)

Exclamation points are okay!!!!!!!! SO ARE SHOUTY CAPS (though you should be careful to not overdo them). The only place !!!!YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THIS!!!!! is in the subject line when you're starting a new thread. It's fine to do in text, but it's best to save it for a special occasion like this one here, so you're all good, Benzart.

Hooray for 100,000 messages on TC--looking forward to reading the next 100,000.

Congrats on the ever-growing success of Tiki Central Hanford!

Pages: 1 12 replies