Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

I need tiki candles

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hey I was on this site the other day(tiki objects by bosko) They have these really cool tea light candle holders in the shape of tikis. I was going to order 2 of them but the next day they were sold out with almost every other candle on the site. The tealight ones are good because the tiki statue wont melt and end up being thrown away. Does anybody know any other good sites to find similar candle holders like this.Thanx

M

At Target they are currently selling short ceramic tikis with a candle inside. The tiki won't melt because it is ceramic. If you have a Target Store near you you might want to check it out.

suburbanpagan sells candles and candle holders. Here's his web site

http://www.thetackytiki.com

I saw some of his stuff at tiki oasis and it's very nice.

If you have access to a Big Lots you can try to get by and see if they have any of the Short, Squatty (kind of Rocks Glass shaped) tiki candle holders they had a lot of early in the summer. No where near as cool as the Bosko Tiki Candle Holders but way cheaper. Unfortunately, probably just as sold out by now.

Thanks for the nice words, vwtikigirl! I got lot's of tiki candles and holders......operators are standing by!

Rocknrollgirl just started making Moai candles that are pretty darn cool. I'm sure she could wip up some for you. Here's her email address:

[email protected]

Pages: 1 5 replies