Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

another Tiki Freaks contest TONIGHT! 9/13 at Trader Vic's in Palo Alto

Pages: 1 12 replies

B

We just launched another contest, and this time Hanford will be drawing the winners for us in the bar at Trader Vic's in Palo Alto next Friday the 13th. Hopefully some of you can join us for cocktails, but even if you can't make it to the drawing, everyone is welcome to enter the contest:
http://www.tikifreaks.com/contest/
Last time we did a drawing, mrsmiley was there AND he walked away as our first winner...what a guy!...hope to see you there.

[Edited by Hanford to change the title]

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2002-09-13 14:54 ]

I just placed an order with you guys. Nice website. I hope Yall do good. Donald.

B

Hey thanks!

love the site ...especially the t-shirt...thanks for the chance in the contest

C

Great graphics on this site! Where do you get them? Grey

B

Thanks Grey. My cousin Dan(aka: Carvadero) creates the graphics for the site, and we're also in the process of customizing the product shots. We do this for fun on the side, so it's always a work in progress. We wanted to create a cool place for fellow Tiki Freaks to get their goods, and we're slowly rolling out our own handmade stuff as well. (We hope to have our own mug soon.)

Thanks again, and good luck in the contest!

On 2002-09-05 03:53, bamzeno wrote:
We just launched another contest, and this time Hanford will be drawing the winners for us in the bar at Trader Vic's in Palo Alto next Friday the 13th.

What time is this thing supposed to start?

--cyn

B

We'll roll in about 7pm & have the drawing sometime after...pretty casual. Will we see you there?

T

I'll be there!!!! :D

it might only be a quickie, bu I'm gonna try to to make it!

B

And the winners are...

Eileen from Arlington Heights, Illinois won the Giant Ku Mug
Kipling from Seattle, Washington won the Vanduras cd
TIKI KING from Felton, California won the Pop Lights
Jeff from Boca Raton, Florida won the Blue Hawaiians cd & keychain

Thanks to everyone who participated in our contest and to the Tiki Centralites who met us for the drawing...and a BIG thanks to Hanford for drawing the winners.

[ Edited by: bamzeno on 2002-09-14 12:37 ]

[ Edited by: MaD-TiKi on 2002-09-14 14:30 ]

B

The winners have been contacted and they've all replied. Sorry for any confusion...I just added the city names to the list above. We'll probably have another contest in a few months. Thanks

Pages: 1 12 replies