Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Party box (tiki heaven)

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hey everyone I just got home from the party box(city) store by my house and I couldnt believe the amount of tiki stuff they had there. Its all on sale also. I live in Nj but I know there are other party boxes around so if you are near one check out what they got. For about 60$ I got 2 raffia table skirts, string of 10 tiki god lights, 5 large plastic mugs with tiki faces on them, a wooden serving trey with a real cool tiki carving on it, a large tiki candle, these blue retro style cups that say tiki lounge on them and matching napkins...they had alot more stuff also, so keep a look out for a party box near you...tiki heaven..

M

I was at a Party City store in the SF Bay Area last weekend and they had red or black Aloha shirts (folded in a 8x10 inch pouch) with drink recipes including the Tabu Tiki (showing what a non-trademarkable name that is). The black shirt is better than the red shirt. The red shirt was slightly different in design and had some different recipes like everyone's favorite "Sex on the Beach"--soooo Tiki! :)
They also had (insert sarcasm here) GRREAT Luau party CD's on sale for $9.99 each. My favorite is the one titled "Kon Tiki Luau Party Music" it includes such tiki gems as...Funkytown, Pump Up the Jam, Gettin' Jiggy Wit It, My Sharona, and Ten rounds With Jose Cuervo". I am NOT kidding. TOGA TOGA TOGA maybe, but not tiki. That CD also had a tune called Tiki Tiki Stomp-whatever that is. Needless to say, I bought ALL the copies and Really Dirty Santa is going to give them to all my friends for Christmas this year! Even better, the tunes on that CD are done by a cover band!

Yea they had those cds at the one by me also :) but they only had a blue aloha shirt...

H

On 2004-07-22 19:06, mrsmiley wrote:
Needless to say, I bought ALL the copies and Really Dirty Santa is going to give them to all my friends for Christmas this year!

If Santa tries to pawn that crap off onto me, he's not getting anywhere near my mistletoe.

On 2004-07-22 19:26, Humuhumu wrote:

On 2004-07-22 19:06, mrsmiley wrote:
Needless to say, I bought ALL the copies and Really Dirty Santa is going to give them to all my friends for Christmas this year!

If Santa tries to pawn that crap off onto me, he's not getting anywhere near my mistletoe.

SNIF!

Pages: 1 4 replies