Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Pa'ina Print by Heather Watts Still Available for sale.

Pages: 1 15 replies

T

"THE LOST MOAI"

Tiki Pa'ina Print Now Available for Pre-Sell

This print done special for the Tiki Fest event of Wisconsin by TC's TravellinTiki artist Heather of theartdeck.com and Vancouver, Canada has done this superb painting for the event full of whimsical figures set in a Mid-West setting as a load of primates set out to find the LOST MOAI in Wisconsin while looking on is a herd of heffers and a bewildered farmer.

This print is limited to only 50 and will cost $35.00 for the print with shipping and handling included. Payable by way of Paypal to Tiki Toa at [email protected]

If you can't
make it to the party,
make your own.
http://www.tiki-asylum.4t.com

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-08-10 12:38 ]

I love it! Nice print.

T

bump* BUT mahalo to the people that have boughten a print and are sending money for one, the 50 are going quick.

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-08-02 08:23 ]

wow , print looks incredible, really like her work, just checked out her page....great stuff.....mahalo

S

The picture posted here just doesn't do the actual print justice. It looks even better! I love mine. I can't wait to get it framed and up on the wall.

As an update I still have some of these available if people are interested.

Just found this thread and since I've got a better pic, here it is!

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki on 2004-08-21 16:55 ]

E

I met Heather at the NW Tiki Crawl and she's just great! I'm getting this print (and possibly some more coasters) for my tiki room and can't wait!

If I'm lucky I'll get to see Travellin' Tiki as she passes through WA on her way to CA in a few weeks! I love her art...you'll be seeing/hearing more of her over time, I'm sure of it.

E

Tiki-Toa!!!! Thanks so much for your participation in the "surprise" that I received in the mail today from one of my friends! What a shocker! The Tiki Pa'ina print arrived safely and I love it!

I have this overhead light that currently illuminates a different piece of art. It shifts from red to green to blue. You would not believe how incredible Heather's print looks when the light shifts on it...you gotta see it to understand what I mean, but this particular print is a definite winner!

Wow. I also just bought the lost moai and another off Heather's site, and I cannot wait for them both to arrive! Except in my whirlwhind of paypal action, I can't remember what the other one was.
It may have been this one though:

but it was tough choice, I love them all

E

She is amazing!(framed print coming up!)

E

I finally got this back from the framers yesterday and photographed it today:

J

OMG that looks beautiful in that frame! I was debating on what to do with mine, but now you've totally inspired me to go all out and have it professionally done in a bamboo frame. --so awesome...is that just black matting, or is there some velvet there?

why o why must framing be so expensive! sigh...

E

It's black matting that has a strange sort of black velvet texture and look, but it isn't. It's a very rich, deep black though. It ties into the brush strokes of the painting in a very subtle way. I tried tons of mat color options and in the end the black just made all the colors pop so I went with that.

I have two other pieces (by Shag) framed in it too:

wow, that looks beautiful too.
what a great room!

Pages: 1 15 replies