Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday Formikahini!

Pages: 1 19 replies

T

Happy Birthday to a very Tiki Gal!

Yeah! Happy Birthday Formikahini.

Happy Birthday to one of the sweetist TC members I've had the good fortune to meet!

Happy birthday from J&A

H

Happiest of birthdays to my perennial tiki roomie! (And pajama buddy :) )

Pajamas
Big Birthday kiss

Cold shower

Happy Birthday

B

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Formikahini..Tiki girl birthdays are always best.
hava a happy party and come back and tell us all about it.

Formakahini - Happy Happy Birthday! I bought you a Mai Tai last night but since you weren't there, I drank it. I couldn't let a good Mai Tai go to waste could I?

Happy birthday to a globe-trottin', tikifying southern doll! Hope to see you at the Mai-Kai in a couple of months if your rugrats (beloved students) can spare you!

[ Edited by: Kava King on 2004-07-31 10:33 ]

Aww, thanks y'all! It was actually on the 29th, but I'll take what I can get (I'm a firm believer in birthday months, not days).

I dodged several really scary bullets just a week and a half ago, so while I may not be happy about getting older, I'm REAL happy to still be here! (E.g., I don't have bone cancer - Bullet #1.)

Haven't done any celebrating yet, save the fun I had in London with the darling Brittikis there (except for the absent-but-sorely-missed Trader Woody), so I can't share any wild birthday party stories with you.

I snuck back some Cuban rum from Russia, though, so looks like I got the makin's fer some fun! One bottle goes to Kilikopela, who came to my rescue when, on the day before my trip, an old guy in a Mercedes ran a red light and totalled my car (but not me - Bullet #2). Hats off to Kilikopela for his chivalry.

Maybe I've had enough exitement for one year and need to skip any partying......yeah, right...

See y'all at Hukilau! Poly Pop, you can re-buy me that Mai Tai there :wink:

The Happy-To-Still-Be-Alive Formikahini

(Cheekytiki - check your Creating Tiki carving post. And thanks again for your wonderful hospitality!)

J

Congrats on dodging those bullets and happy birthday!

M

many happy returns as well!

yaaay happy birthday and bullett dodging! (was it like in 'the matrix'? :) )

and yaaaay that we will meet for real at hukilau! i will feel redeemed for not getting to the honolulu that one time.

best, j$

UB

Happy birthday cutie!
Many happy more to come.

http://www.audioautographs.com/tiki/HappyBaby.mp3

happy birthday, and see you in florida! jimmy and elise

MM

Formikahini doesn't celebrate birthdays...because she is ageless.
:)

Happy Birthday Sweets! What's this I hear of a Don Horowitz reunion? Give me a call or email me offlist.

Happy birthday, and fantastic to meet you at last.

Yikes, Keep ducking those bullets!

A very happy birthday to T.C.'s most alluring chanteuse.

Ageless - yeah, right! Swamped in panicked car shopping mode, chasing cars that are sold before i get there, etc. I'm feeling pretty aged right now, actually!

Thanks for all the sweet well-wishes, gang. Wish I could be at a big-ass party celebrating with all of you!

Wait, that's what Hukilau is.... (Not my birthday, per se, but we can celebrate whatever we like then!!)

Hasta Huki!

Pages: 1 19 replies