Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

What's Kahukini been up to?

Pages: 1 8 replies

K

Hey menehunes! I'll be back in the scene. But here is what I've been doing with my forsaken tiki-time:
http://universist.org/cover.htm

All that posing for magazine covers! Where does the time go! Just kidding.

-Kahukini
(aka Ford Vox)

T

"I'm ashamed to be here, but not too ashamed to leave..."

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - hau'oli la tiki!

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2004-08-04 10:45 ]

T

Great site, even better thinking going on, I may sign up yet, kind of like the anti-religion.

H

Just a reminder guys, religion discussion, like political discussion, is taboo around here. And not in the cool way.

Be sure to read Hanford's important message at the top of this forum titled "It's Election Season." It details the ban on religion and politics discussion. Choose to not heed it at your own risk, your account could get locked.

Critiki - Hundreds of tiki bars, Polynesian restaurants, and other sites of interest to the tiki traveller, collector or urban archaeologist

[ Edited by: Humuhumu on 2004-08-04 10:17 ]

T

Uh Oh busted by Humu

K

I actually think that making up your own religion is a smart business/life-style move.
Based on the experience so far, I would have to agree Tiki_Bong, but there is always the assassination risk.

I may sign up yet, kind of like the anti-religion.
You've got it Tiki-Toa.

A

One of the strengths of Tiki Central is that we are an online community. We come to know each other in some strange electronic way. Ford's religious and political views are important to him, he runs a site dedicated to these most controversial of subjects. Fords absence, over the past few months, had led me to believe he had lost interest in Tiki Central. It's "enlightening" to know what he's been up to. It begs neither debate or comparison, it is a simple statement of what he's been involved with. Despite Ford's sometime elitist, arrogant and smug slant, :) I am glad to see him return. Congratulations Ford, it is good to see you post.
Mahalo,
Al

Sorry for posting. It was just my attempt at lame humor.

K

Thanks for the wb Alnshely

Pages: 1 8 replies