Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Happy Birthday, Doctor Z!

Pages: 1 19 replies

H

The South Bay's finest host, that top-notch Beachbum's Own crafter, our favorite Tiki Halfway House Patron... Doctor Z is celebrating a birthday today!

Doctor Z has been incredibly kind to me, and he deserves all that is good in this world.

May your supply of Licor 43 never run dry.

UB

Hey Zster,
The best to your birthday.
Pissed I missed your party, thanks to work.
Many happy more to ya!

T

Happy Birthday to the good Doctor.

I finally recovered from the party.

M

Isn't it high time you got a haircut, you fucking hippie?

:wink:

Happy birthday!

Happy, happy birthday to a wonderful, jovial soul! I've seen you. You have a way of making people feel comfortable and included (count me on that list) and that is class. Oh, and you can mix a mean drink and throw a brilliant party!

H

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday mr.Z..............happy birthday to you.

hippy b day Z...........

I'll drink to that! Happy Birthday bruddah Z...here's to ya. May the sun always shine on the Castaway Lounge.

A

Happy B-day Z.
Mahalo,
Al

DZ

I leave TikiCentral alone for one evening, come back and there's a thread about ME??

Geee, thanks for the kind words and wishes, everybody - I really appreciate it!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Martiki - Gasp! Such language! Am I sensing some hair envy from my "follicly challenged" friend?? :wink:

T

Doc congrats on making it another year, and keeping all the hair, I do not know about Martiki but I know I wish I had your hair. Stay true to yourself, never change unless the gun at your headed is loaded.

T

Happy Birthday Dr Z.

C

Have a Zazz Z-day good Doctor.
Steer clear of the shears!

Chongolio

TB

Wow, i just found out it was your birthday...Have a great Birthday Week.

Tbird.

Hey ZZZZZZster,

Grrrrrreat Party!!--so glad I planned my SOCAL itinerary so that the awesome Castaway Lounge was the primary destination. If I would have known your birthday was coming up, I would have brought my special tiki shot glasses to raise a toast in your honor. Anyway, Happy Hippy Birthday to ya'~~Cousin Dave

(sung in my deep and rich bass voice) ...and many more!! (Years of happiness and health and AWESOME parties!)

-Weird Unc

Feliz cumpleanos, Jefe!

You are such a warm and wonderful guy; may all that niceness come back on you this week - no, month - No - YEAR!

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!
Can't wait to meet ya at the Hukilau,
-Tikiwahine

M

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Z! First Mai Tai in on me next time you come down to Cardiff.

Here is a link to the ukulele tabs for "happy birthday". Consider it played loudly and enthusiastically in your honor.

http://www.alligatorboogaloo.com/uke/tabs/030802.html

Pages: 1 19 replies