Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Who are your favorite tiki mug artist?

Pages: 1 5 replies

TT

Does anyone know of any links, to all one of a kind tiki mug artist?

Because my web searches, just seem only to turn up the same top five artist.
:sheckymug:

UB

I know this isn't the answer your looking for, but I like them all.
Yes, even the cheesy ones.

T

Troy I know I have quite a few links on my site you can also try http://www.konakai.com/ which is a great site with lots of links to tons of tiki.

TR

I didnt know tiki mugs could paint. :roll:

M

I'd be interested to who the same 5 you are getting are. Munktiki is my favorite, I'm obsessed. Also Bosko and Tiki Farm make great mugs. I think of them as the big 3, but then maybe you're talking about vintage? The mugs from Spain Sven was showing were awful nice looking (search here). I have mugs from Chikitiki and Onatiki, both TC members that are as good as any of the large mug makers also.

O

McDougal,
Thank you for the nod, to be mentioned in the ranks of Stuckie and Miles (who are absolutely the nicest) and Bosko (also a king in the nice brigade)is a sweet surprise to this drunk weary eyed member who has not had the pleasure of checking in in a while. I can't say much more right now being that I am wasted on cheap beer at 208 am having just pour up a set of tour guide horns and the "eddie" demon for the shoe I am working on, and have to report to the F4 day job at 8am, which has combined has made me miss way too many opprtunities to socialize with TC members, fucj i am rambling.
Though I think you must have been as drunk ad weary as I am now when posting Ona Tiki (maybe you meant wholesale dinasty) thANKS. PJ I SAY HELLO, SPEAKING OF ARTISTS, THAT LADY GOT SKILLLS. CHIKI TIKI IS ONE OF MY FAVES, IF THE AMN WOULD GET ME THE BLACK AND GREEN MUG. I GO DRUNK SLEEP Y NOW.shit caps cass

Pages: 1 5 replies