Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: Witco style Bench and bar back. Update8/10/04

Pages: 1 5 replies

K

Hey here is a new style mug shelf I just listed on ebay. Bid away if you like it. It will hold a full fifth of liquer or fifty for you lushes. Hope you like. Here is the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3924878676&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

[ Edited by: Keigs20 on 2004-08-08 15:01 ]

[ Edited by: keigs20 on 2004-08-10 20:37 ]

K

Here is another mug shelf.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3924878676&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
This one has a little history already. As I was burning it, my propane torch started leaking I knew this was not good so I tried to tighten the hose where it was leaking. It was reverse threads so I unscrewed it more intsead of tighting it. So the leak got worse. I quickly shut the torch off, which was the wrong thing to do. The flame backflashed and ignighted the leaking hose, which exploded into a ball of flames in my hands as I was looking at it. So I threw the flaming hose into a pile of wood, sawdust and tools in my shop. As my tools are starting to catch on fire I finaly put out the burning hose with a fire extinguisher. What I learned keep the propane hoses tight. What I lost some of my hair, eyebrows and lashes all my nose hair and a lot of arm hair. Just thought I would add my story of what was involved in the creating of this shelf. Thanks for looking

[ Edited by: keigs20 on 2004-08-08 15:36 ]

[ Edited by: keigs20 on 2004-08-08 15:37 ]

T

Keigs these are very nice and it is nice to see that they are going well in auction.

This one has a little history already. As I was burning it, my propane torch started leaking I knew this was not good so I tried to tighten the hose where it was leaking. It was reverse threads so I unscrewed it more intsead of tighting it. So the leak got worse. I quickly shut the torch off, which was the wrong thing to do. The flame backflashed and ignighted the leaking hose, which exploded into a ball of flames in my hands as I was looking at it. So I threw the flaming hose into a pile of wood, sawdust and tools in my shop. As my tools are starting to catch on fire I finaly put out the burning hose with a fire extinguisher. What I learned keep the propane hoses tight. What I lost some of my hair, eyebrows and lashes all my nose hair and a lot of arm hair. Just thought I would add my story of what was involved in the creating of this shelf. Thanks for looking

GOD OF THUNDER !!! by KISS aka Gene Simmons!! aka Keigs!! Rock n Roll!!! Bro!!
Hot foot! Hot Foot!! Yee haw!!

K

Tikitoa thanks for the compliments and reply.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! BambooBen I figured you could relate to the bodily injury.

I made another new item and put it on ebay today. It is my first bench. I have redone a few Witco benches but this is the first one I have ever made. Here is the link. Thanks for looking.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3925200127&ssPageName=STRK

Keigs - nice story! glad you're okay

these shelves are awesome (and going for good $$$) but that bench...WOAH! that takes the cake!
I've noticed that the functional tikis sell well...good luck in that auction!

Pages: 1 5 replies