Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

NEW: The Real Gilligan's Island (reality show)

Pages: 1 19 replies

T

Coming this fall. Here is the link:

Link

I have known the young man that is playing the part of Gilligan since he was a kid so I hope this works out for him.

I will be very disappointed if the new island is lacking in tikis.

[ Edited by Humuhumu to fix the link ]

[ Edited by: Humuhumu on 2004-08-09 17:11 ]

I took the quiz and I am most like the Professor!

hey - I'm most like Gilligan!
Although I've always thought of myself more as a Doby Gillis.

Tie me up and slap me silly!

I'm the farm girl?!

T

I think Mrs Howell was HOT!

Z

"The Movie Star"!
One can never pack enough sequined and jewelled gowns for a three hour cruise!

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 15:55 ]

F

The Movie Star

B

Well I guess I'mn the new professor so me and my new professor woman Futura girl are gonna get things straightened up here. There will be some changes made. Stay tuned, watch the board and DON'T be late.
I almost forgot. I want these built and up by tomorrow morning and don't be late.

[ Edited by: Benzart on 2004-08-09 20:05 ]

T

I came back and tested a second time - the professor both times. If I remember correctly he got less Ginger and Mary Ann time than either the Skipper or Gilligan.

Figures.

H

Hey whats up, I was the professor too. I wanted to be the movie star damn it.

I'm the Professor -- no big surprise there!

i want to be the harlem globetrotters :)

I'm the farm girl too.

I am the Millionaire, I would rather be Outback Jack, have you seen the women this guy is getting?

8T

My result was:

You are most like: THE SKIPPER

How certain are the results? BARELY

If you ever get stuck on a deserted island, it'll be your own fault. After all, you're the one in charge. At least, that's what you want everyone to think. But we know that all the shouted orders and threats of physical violence are just your way of hiding from the world. Come on, let your inner child come out and play! No? Then you'd better watch out for big rocks, captain. It's sink or swim...

C

how did i end up the movie star! i think it was cuz i wanted to go back in a time machine and "visit" Marylin Monroe!!!
think they need a bartender on the show???i volunteer!

update

[ Edited by: Johnny Dollar on 2004-09-08 10:14 ]

I'm not sure what kind of professor he was- he could make a radio out of a coconut, but he couldn't fix a three foot hole in a boat?

Pages: 1 19 replies