Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

The Pineapples home bar

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

We finally got our little tiki bar set up in our tiny living room.

Bar by Bamboo Ben.
Swag lamp by Kahaka.
Big bamboo picture frame by Monkeyman.
Big print by Mr Crafty.
Big tiki on left by Ken Pleasant.
Lava bowl on bar by Johnny Velour.
Tiki on wall from Oceanic Arts.
Tiki on bar & floor by unknown Indonesian carver.
Small bamboo frames by Archie McPhee.
Pineapple candle lamp by Mervyn's.
Bamboo chair from Ikea.
Tiki pillows from Pottery Barn.
Rum by Barbancourt.

Tiki-bot

[ Edited by: Tiki-bot on 2004-08-10 01:47 ]

[ Edited by: tiki-bot on 2004-08-10 01:59 ]

F
foamy posted on Tue, Aug 10, 2004 5:50 AM

Looks nice an' cozy, very inviting. Good taste. A tot of rum, please?

KK

I concur- very nice. That Keigs piece really Lords over it all, eh? I've got a fountain in my bar that has that same effect. Please pass the Barbancourt.

Awesome!!! I love the Lava Bowl. I got a drink that would go REALLY nice in that one. I can't wait until the Cannibal Lounge is complete - seeing these pics is a real inspiration for me to get moving. Thanks.

Cheers!

Looks great! Thanks for posting where you got each piece. It really helps everyone see the talented artists we have around here.

vw

Nice Bar Pinapples! Also like the Johnny V bowl!

Tbird.

K

Very cool! Looks great!

We're working on the other half of our downstairs, it houses the mugs, and more carvings. We don't really have enough room to have a full on tiki pad, but we're slowly incorporating a little bit of tiki everywhere. It's funny how you can mix in the cheesy stuff from Target, Mervyns and every friend and family member who sees something with a pineapple or a tiki and sends it to us, with the realy cool stuff. We LOVE the bar, I'm so glad we finally figured out the furniture situation and got it into the house! The giant Ken Pleasant tiki was mr. pineapple's 40th birthday present, I'm such a great wifey! :)

Pages: 1 7 replies