Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Any begginer carving FAQ's out there?

Pages: 1 3 replies

I have been perusing many a topic on tips from the more experienced member on creating a Tiki, however, is there any FAQ for us noobs who wish to partake in the carving arena of tiki?

If not, Im sure there are many people such as I, who would greatly appreciate an FAQ.

Thanks!

Welcome to TC, Mister Sparkle. Love the name, fishbulb.

Your best bet for carving info is to start here:
https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=6426&forum=7

-Z

B

Welcome Mr Sparkle.
there is a lot of info here just go back a page at a time on the bottom right you will see all the pages. Start here though at the "Carving post" and you will see detailed info and some step by step pages. good luck and remember..POST your Pictures....

O

as everyone else has said the carving post while incrediably long is packed full of great tips, pictures, and help. I know when i started carving last summer, i read a page a day and gained a ton of knoweldge.

there are also other threads that are chaulked full of great info as well. i would do what Ben sugguested just look through all the old posts, it might take a while but it is well worth it, and if you still have some questions just post them i'm sure someone will know the answer.

[ Edited by: Octane on 2004-08-10 16:46 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies