Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Diablo's merch for Tiki Beach Fest

Pages: 1 16 replies

This is the official design(not colors) for the event and will be available for sale there at the TBF merchandise booth along with a Tiki Diablo VERY LIMITED EDITION orange glazed mug(30 pcs total) for $40 ea.

I am rolling out a new design on a black T with cream ink for the fellas. It is the Chi Chi Tee and as usual my T's are naughty but nice . A woman's T will also be available in a different color combo. You will be able to get these in my booth and after the event as well.

<

[ Edited by: thechikitiki on 2004-08-17 00:10 ]

Me want Tiki Beach T! Me want chi chi! (Maybe you should inform the non Spanish speakers about the other meaning of chi chi?) :)

You got it Sven, I'll save 'em for you. As well s the Macumba Mug. You are going to have quite a box full when you get back in town at the rate I'm going now. For the ESPANEESHLY challenged folks, Chi Chi's (slang)in spanish are boobs. And we all have had a drink called Chi Chis , so it kind of fit with the wahine. That and when I was racking my brain out what to call the fictional bar, my buddy Miles came to mind, 'cause that's all he drinks at the Ti. And that's the way it is....

[ Edited by: thechikitiki on 2004-08-17 01:04 ]

T

Danny is the mug only available at the event or can we send you money now to purchase?

I can ship the mug also after the event. Not sure if my wife has your address so I can get you a total. Just so everybody knows, this is the Macumba design in Orange without the shot glass and coaster. It has 3D lettering on the back that reads "tiki beach Festival to match the event T shirt font. The Macumba was sculpted for the event, but then this crazy idea hit me and I had to do the whole fountain concept. And before all this, I carved a tiki for the Copro Nason show now going on. The tiki has been hollowed out from the head to the mouth and the top skinned in leather to make a conga drum, TIKI RICARDO was the name he is given.

Danny I think I will if possible wait for the full monty Macumba, but is it possible to get a Chi Chi shirt in 3X?

Danny,

I'll take one of the special editions for the event and a couple shirts 1 XL and 1 small for VW just let me know what I owe ya :)

So the mugs will be out of the kiln tonight and I'll have them in my hot little hands for the event. Eric, I'll send one over to you after the event along with the shirts. Toa, I'm working on that 3x T.

[ Edited by: thechikitiki on 2004-08-20 10:43 ]

On 2004-08-20 10:42, thechikitiki wrote:
Toa, I'm working on that 3x T.

Sounds good, and mahalo for your hard work.

N

Hey Tikidiablo, Im going to try to make it to the event on sunday. Do you think you will have any shirts and mugs left?

I hope I'll have some left for the TC crowd. The Macumba Mug Set will be on display, but I am waiting on the coaster, so I will not compromise my quality and rush the last component. I will have the TIKI BEACH FEST orange glazed mug there(only 30 and extremely limited edition) there to get cozy with all of the folks though, as well as my other mugs. Come by see me carve a tiki too. Or just say hi or...

Here is the Tiki Beach Festival Mug that stands 8.5 inches tall. It is 1/3 sold now as of sat night. You can pick it up at the event(my booth). Thanks y'all and yes, we had a great time today.

[ Edited by: thechikitiki on 2004-08-22 01:25 ]

Pick one up today and it is even more bad-ass in person!

M

Love my mug...XXL...XXL...XXL...wheres the love for the fat man! I did get the Tiki Beach long sleeve in XXL....but I want more!!! XXL...XXL...again love my mug!

chikitiki
Count me in for a Chi Chi shirt please.
X-tra large.

For all of you that missed the event, just let me tell you that they Macumba mugs came out fantastic. The Orange event one was very cool and worth every penny, but the full blown Mucumba is "The Mug" to have. It's awesome. The mold, the glaze.....everything. Danny, don't forget to sign me up for one of those buggers! Fantastic work, man....bravo.

Thanks for all the love folksC! You are too kind ! I still have seven Tiki Beach Festival mugs leftIf any of Y'all are interested? If anybody wanted an event T-shirt, then you can get them through http://www.alfredosbeachclub.com . And now a word from our sponsor

Pages: 1 16 replies