Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Pages: 1 3 replies

H

That's how many pictures I now have in my photo galleries at Fotki. I haven't counted how many of them are actually clear enough to tell what's going on in the picture.

http://public.fotki.com/Humuhumu/

I tackled a bit of a backlog last night, so I've just added photos from my trip to Atlanta a few weeks ago, a trip to Oakland, and this past weekend's trip to Seattle. I'll take some time tonight to pull out specific photos from those trips and drop them into the relevant threads.

Special thanks to all of you dear friends who let me take pictures of you and document our good times. I have people thanking me and telling me they enjoy the pictures all the time, but I just feel like this is something you guys let me do. I really treasure my photos. They mean so much to me, so thank thank you.

Extra large thanks to those of you who have taken a moment to add your comments to some of the photos. Especially the ones that are wacky and make me giggle. Satan's Sin--I owe you an email to answer the comments you've left! I'll try to get that to you today.

T

Humuhumu I spent some time at your gallery, I had force myself to stop looking, I think it is great that you not only make so many events but document them so well. And I finally found out your real name. :wink: I feel like I know Wonder Woman's secret identity.

Yeah humu, your shots are great. Whenever there's a TC event, I eagerly await your photos. It makes the events seem more fun for those of us that can't always make it. AND makes us want to get up and go to the next one!

I've also managed to identify many tcer's because of your photos - even though I still hide in the shadows at the events.
KEep 'em coming!

humuhumu ~ what kinda digital camera do you use? your pics are always so great, made better by the witty captions!

Pages: 1 3 replies