Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Attn: Tiki Oasis attendees -- help!

Pages: 1 6 replies

I was at last May's Oasis extravaganza, and I am now desperately trying to find a vendor. This vendor was INSIDE and in the far right hand corner of the room, against the far wall. I am trying to find the little felt kid/baby jackets (much like the vintage Mexican ones) that had little tikis and torches on the backs. They were like $60/70. My baby is due in two weeks. Help me! It's NOT coconut kiss, or Kilohana (or Wes). They sent me here! Thanks.

H

I think I remember the booth you're talking about, I bought a hair flower there. I don't remember the name, but if it's the one I'm remembering, it was between johnnievelour's table & suburbanpagan's table... maybe that will jostle someone else's memory. I think also that it was being shared by two women.

D

I got this list of the vendors from Tiki News web site. http://tikinews.com/tikioasis/vendors.html

I remember the stall too. But can't remember the name either. Sorry...

Adrift Clothing
Bamboo 2 U
Bamboo Ben
BodhiGlass
Christine and Katina Eads
Coconut Kiss
Coolies
Crazy Al
Cruz Retail
Da Tiki boy
Falling Coco's
Fish Head Art
Genevieve Designs
Hale Tiki
Johnnie Velour
Kieran Sala/Popalicious
Laney Bentz/Purple Jade
Lucky Lou Shoes
M Visions Graphics
MunkTiki
Pango Tori
Ray Yeater
Smokin' Tikis
Stensland Design
Suburban Pagan
Swamp Fire Lounge.com
The Art Deck
The Cult of the Eye
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Lee
Tiki Madness
Tiki News Magazine
Tiki Ray
Tiki Tony
Trashsistas
Vintage Buzz/Wannabe's
Von Franco
Zach Zachary

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2004-08-17 18:28 ]

It was Nee Nee Children's Clothing and their website is Wannabeswebstore.com

I just found her business card and it says for special orders use [email protected]

Thanks so much for the responses. I went to the wannabes address recommended and found a very limited website with no contact information provided. Any other ideas?

There was a phone number listed of 818-825-7253. Also on the card was Opening in June "KUSTOM CITY" in North Hollywood. A preliminary search didn't net out anything except for a Barris Kustom Industries which may be related. The listed phone number is (818) 984-1314. Hope you can find them. They were cute jackets!

Pages: 1 6 replies