Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

What to do with an unpainted skull when bored (new pic)

Pages: 1 11 replies

When the gals were not performing on TV in athens, my mind started to wander. Then I spotted an unpainted skull in my bar, grabbed my modeling paint and ran with it!. Even the eyes have red L.E.D.'s that light up.T-T-T-too much time on my hands.Forgive me King Leroy.TWT

[ Edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2004-08-23 01:01 ]

[ Edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2004-08-23 22:01 ]

T

if that's what happens when you have too much time on your hands, you should have that problem more often! that's pretty cool looking. keep it up!

I like it. Probably give me the willies if it was sitting on a shelf staring at me.

thanks 5-0, and it gives me the willies too!!.I am ordering a couple more blank canvases, we will see what happens.

O

like others and you have said it would give my the heebee geebees as well, but on the other hand it looks great, can't wait to see what you do with the new ones

when in the proper environment, they look "at ease",

[ Edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2004-08-20 08:05 ]

[ Edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2004-08-20 08:06 ]

B

@wheeler, that skull looks pretty Wild. You could start a trend in After burial decorations. In the meantime you gotta find something to do with your time. Why don't you get some wood and chisels and make some tikis?
Don't forget the pic's

I wish I had a place to carve!. I will have to stick to the skulls for now, they take up only a little space and my wife does not mind the smell of the paint! (thinks I am painting my vintage slot cars).I may try some lamps now that I have gotten bored with the light up fishing floats.

wow you do great things when you're bored! (i generally fix myself a snack.

ok, my other thought was "why does he have spare skulls laying about his house"

but you dont have to answer that, self-incriminating statements and such...

nice work :)

It is / was a PLASTIC skull......not some poor bastard that cut me off in traffic on my motorcycle!!!!. You can see it on my shelf in the background 3 pics above. That is a real OE skull by King Leroy guarding the entry to my little bar.

Doesn't EVERYBODY have skulls lying about?

only in newark!!

Pages: 1 11 replies