Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Congratualations to Tikiwahine

Pages: 1 40 replies

T

As some of you may know tommorow Tikiwahine and her fiance Jeff will be married in a Hawaiian themed wedding ceremony at their home in Canada, I would like to wish them the best always in their lives together and that from sunrise to sunset they know only happiness and that from sunset to sunrise that they only have beautiful dreams.

May the aloha spirit be with you in all that you do.

Toa

[ Edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-08-20 16:31 ]

M

Congratulations Tikiwahine. We wish the warmest of Aloha wishes to you both on your new journey.

Tikiwahine -- you and your fiancee look like you're off to a great start! Many warm congratulations!

Congrats and a toast to all the wonderful years that lay ahead.

P

May the deep, abiding roots of your friendship always produce the fragrant and beautiful blooms of love.

See you at Hukilau!

Congrats!

A toast to the happy couple:

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

-Z

wow, Congratulations!
I hope you have many happy years of friendship and love ahead.
:)

B

Theebst of everything to you both. Don't forget your friends here at TC we;rehere for you and hoping it's Smoothe sailing forever.
Congrats.

Awww...!!! Good job and congratulations, you two! My wife and I did pretty much the same thing less than a year ago! Love the hula/wedding invites!...Now that's class! More pics!!! Keep 'em coming!

Thank you soooo much to everyone!

Tiki Toa, yer the best! Thanks!
MachTiki
Satan's Sin
Son of Mothra
Pablus, that's beautiful! I can hardly wait for Hukilau! I walked to the 'alter' with "Pass a Smile Along" playing in the background, it was very special to me.

Z, I was thinking of everyone here as I held up my glass too!
Velvet Ruby
Benzart
ChefGrey, I'll post soon as possible :)

It was a fantastic tiki wedding, and I'll be sure to post some pictures.

The best people hang out here, on Tiki Central.

P

<I walked to the 'alter' with "Pass a Smile Along" playing in the background, it was very special to me. >

I'm absolutely floored.
Thanks for letting me share in that kind of joy. Mana like that can't be purchased.

many blessings and good karma to you all! looking forward to seeing you both in a month! j$

Thanks J$!

See ya in a month!

'cuz we're going...to the Hukilau...the Huki Huki Huki Huki Hukilau......

A

Best wishes and the best of luck to you both from Mr & Mrs Artiki.

Thank you very much Mr & Mrs Artiki!!

-Tikiwahine

T

[ Edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 07:09 ]

Here's a picture that was just sent to me, us & our parents(and a Gecko mask!) I'll post a couple of better ones as I get them.

Tikiwahine, you look absolutely beautiful in that dress. Congratulation you and your hubby once again. Many blessings to both of you.

Cheers! :drink:

A beautiful couple with a beautiful future!!

Mahalo I dream of Tiki!

Will we be seeing you at the Hukilau? I'm gettting very exctited about it. Finally being able to meet many of the wonderful people that frequent TC!

[ Edited by: Tikiwahine on 2004-08-29 11:59 ]

What NO LOVE for me? :wink:

Thanks Tikichic!! I know we're going to have a FABULOUS time!

Tiki Toa, thanks again, ya silly guy! I know we'll see YOU there! You'll be the one with the HUGE grin. :)

congrats!!!!!,great picture, but how did you canadians get so tan?????

thanks two wheelin!
What many people don't know is that Victoria which is at the southern tip of Vancouver Island is a sub-climate. For the past two months we've had NO rain and 25-35 degree temperatures!(77-95 Fahrenheit) Of course that trend decided to break on the wedding day, forcing us to have the ceremony indoors. DOH! :)

at the risk of sounding repetetive, that is a great picture of you all TW! me and da missus wish you all the happiness in the world!!! c u, j$

It looked like a beautiful wedding.
Only the best to both of you.

Warm thank yous Mr and Mrs J$!

Even though I cried, I must admit that I had the guests laughing during the ceremony. I pulled a kleenex from the front of my dress, since wedding dresses just don't have pockets!

Thank you very much Unga!

We were so happy to be able to have the wedding at our home, to open it up to family and friends who have travelled from afar!

One of the neatest things was sharing my love of tiki with those that had never heard of it!

TB

Best wishes to you Tikiwahine from Utopiandreem & I!

Thanks Utopian Dream & Tiki Bird! :)

I hope to someday give everyone warm wishes back via a nice strong drink!

Omigosh, Tikiwahine, you make the most GORgeous, voluptuous, exotic bride EVER!

And in CANADA!!

And I thought nothing could be more beautiful than those invitations. wow.

Looking forward to meeting you both at Hukilau! Best wishes.

Mahalo Formikahini!!

I'm so glad you'll be at Hukilau this year!

It was such a blast. Being able to party on our honeymoon with so many great tiki loving people from all over the continent and beyond is going to be the absolute BEST!!

I wish I could take credit for those, but Tiki Toa snuck them in. My invites were small, one sided jobbies with an illustrated frame of bamboo.

T

Who me? What did I do? giggle Hey it is a borrowed image from some site I found during a google image search. GOOGLE RULES!

Mai Tais to the sky in toast to one good-looking and well dressed couple!

Thanks FreakBear!
I had to at least have a Haku on my head, it nicely replaced a vail. Jeff was ecstatic to be able to wear a hawaiian shirt, much less stuffy and formal.

Congratulations Tikiwahine. Did you get the music CD's that I sent you for the reception? Let me know.

Jeff, they were FANTASTIC! I got them before the wedding and had them playing all evening!
THANK YOU! :)

Great!! I am glad to hear it. Hope to see you at the Hukilau in a couple weeks.

Jeff

On 2004-09-02 11:58, Tikiwahine wrote:
Jeff, they were FANTASTIC! I got them before the wedding and had them playing all evening!
THANK YOU! :)

T

What a beautiful couple! Even more so in person.

Awww! blush

Thanks Tiki Toa, it was so great to meet the two of you.

Pages: 1 40 replies