Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Lagoon CD Offer

Pages: 1 21 replies

Clouseaux would like to offer all tiki central members a discount on our new exotica release "Lagoon!" on Dionysus Records. Normally 12.80 plus shipping we offer it to you for $9 plus $2 shipping.

We've made this offer to all Tiki Events Subscribers as well. Otto says:
"As Tiki Oasis alumni and one of the few new bands offering Exotica these days I cannot recommend the following release heartily enough."

click the link below to buy it now on Paypal or email us at eltorquemada@ msn.com for other methods.

Thanks!
Clouseaux
http://www.clouseaux.com

paypal link:

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=eltorquemada%40msn.com&item_name=%22Lagoon%21%22+full+length+CD&amount=9.00&no_note=1&currency_code=USD

(the $1 glitch is fixed)

[ Edited by: hypnotiki on 2004-09-05 04:55 ]

looks like a fun addition to the music
collection in the tiki room....ordered
one today...not really worried about
spending an extra buck but your paypal
link is charging 10 dollars plus
postage...you can appply the dollar to
your next mai tai!

I ordered mine last week from Otto's newsletter. Should be comin' any day!

sorry about the $1 glitch (which is now fixed by the way)- I refunded one clam to your paypal acct. Thanks!

if you other tc'ers are not playing this
cd in your tiki bar...you should! got my
copy yesterday...not sure how to describe
it...exotica with bits of james bond theme...
ventures...and esquivel...pretty cool stuff!
this cd...some classic exotica...don tiki..
and the mensters...all you need for a
goooooood time.

We here at the Bungalo fully support Lagoon!

Here's a link to our review.

http://lifeinabungalo.com/dwrecordreviews/2004/aug/8-31-04/lagoon.htm

-g-

Any sites with samples to listen to?

S

O.K....tried the link and it didn't work. Whassup?

H

I fixed the link (again). It's up and working. let me know if you have any more difficulty. As far as your previous question, there are a few spots here and there that have available samples of our music. One can be found at the houstonchronicle.com.

ciao-

Hey just thought I'd tell anyone that cares that I've had this CD for Two Weeks and If you like exotica you will love this CD. I would say that CLOUSEAUX sounds kind of like A SHAG Painting would sound if it had music to it. (does that make sense?) Anyway, I highly reccomend this CD!!
Later,
Spermy

I just ordered mine. Thanks for the discount.

Just ordered a copy myself. I haven't heard one inkling of music by these guys, but if it's half as good as the hype I'm sure it'll be 11 bucks well spent.

T

Ordered mine and I'll use it as break music. If you've got any postcards, stickers or other swag, I'll gladly hand them out to folks when they come up at gigs, asking "what CD is this?!?"

I got mine today , and listened to it once already. Overall pretty neat stuff. Upon first listen "A Most Excellent Flying Death" was a stand out, as well as "Copper Locked Nymph," but I only listened once so this is subject to change. Definately on my permanent rotation. Oh, and thanks for the lucky charm.

I'm still waitin' for mine. I'm begining to formulate a theory that's manifested itself as a paranoid delusion: Right now my mailman is sitting in his apartment listening to MY Clouseaux CD, wearing MY Smokin' Menehunes shirt, reading MY Modern Drunkard Magazine and sippin' a mai-tai from MY Hale Tiki mug... and if that's not bad enough he looks just like Jerry Seinfeld's neighbor...NEUMAN!

Do you happen to have the cd in any of the local record shps in Houston? I wanna run out and get my grubby lil hands on a copy as soon as I can...

On 2004-09-11 19:15, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
I'm still waitin' for mine. I'm begining to formulate a theory that's manifested itself as a paranoid delusion: Right now my mailman is sitting in his apartment listening to MY Clouseaux CD, wearing MY Smokin' Menehunes shirt, reading MY Modern Drunkard Magazine and sippin' a mai-tai from MY Hale Tiki mug... and if that's not bad enough he looks just like Jerry Seinfeld's neighbor...NEUMAN!

That is funny stuff! Don't fret Shipwreck. your Menehune shirt is going out early this week.
Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-09-13 09:33 ]

S

Got it! This is some seriously dangerous, late night, polynesian, paranoid fantasy, exotica. The rubber snakes bite, the voodoo is real and that ain't a swizzle stick in your drink, it's a poisoned blow-dart.

Spy-tiki say Get It!

S

Oh yeah, thanks for the little tiki too!

Just got mine in yesteday and all the hype was right on. It's been playing non-stop since I opened the package. These guys are fantastic. The CD is fantastic. SON OF MOTHRA gives two thumbs up. And the added tiki charm was an additional plus. Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

Now that I'm hooked, has anyone heard the other CD of Lounge type music that they've done?

I got my local heavy metal shop to order me one and picked it up yesterday. I dig it a lot and am now on my way to the pay pal link to get the other goodies they have to offer...

Pages: 1 21 replies