Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

The Dave Matthews Band...wasted!

Pages: 1 13 replies

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/25/bus.waste.ap/index.html

I always though they sounded like sh*t. I guess this proves it.

don as a Dave fan, that is truly a shitty post. :wink: Love the music, well at least I used too, been listening to more uke and exotica of late, but they need to fire the driver or maybe make him clean the boat and wash all those poor people's clothes.

Yeah Baby!!

typical hippy, overrated band!!!!

And that just goes to show what they REALLY think of the poor saps that buy thier albums!!

PS, Don Ho RULES!!!!

Nothing personal to all the DMB fans, but it looks like they're really gonna have to climb outta the sewer on this one. Maybe they can flush out all the bad feeling by having some sort of Port-O-San-Aid show or something. This is really gonna stain their reputation. I can only hope something like this happens to Britney Spears, Ashlee Simpson, or any of those other sh*tty perfomers.

As one DMB groupie said while exiting the boat, "The sh*t really hit the fan".

i knew dave liked to throw a little scat into his songs, and take it to the bridge...

Perhaps the bus driver was a big Led Zep fan....'where's that confounded bridge?!"

Note to the Dung Matthews Band...

Apparently this is their "Vote for Change" tour. Hey Dung, maybe change should start from within. You should start a "Keep America Clean" tour.

This is also a DIRECT quote from the website's home page, "Dave Mattews band gives back" - Thanks, but no thanks. Keep it.

Careful San Francisco... Dung's coming your way. You might want to stay out from under the Golden Gate come September 12th.

[ Edited by: MachTiki on 2004-08-25 12:47 ]

Damn! Give me acid rain any day.

The same bus driver got himself into trouble last time he was in South Florida for something different.

YEAH mick!!!

of COURSE I think don hO sounds more hippy THAN dave matthiews and i mean THAT in a good! way !!!!

p.S Tiki rOOls!!

but YeAh!!!!!!

D

......huh?

"Excuse me
Oh will ya excuse me
I'm just trying to find the bridge
Has anybody seen the bridge?
Please!"

[ Edited by: mcdougall on 2004-08-25 20:18 ]

The fan club is called the warehouse.

http://warehouse.davematthewsband.com/

Maybe they should rename it "the sh*thouse." :wink:

Our lives are not in the lap of the gods, but in the lap of our cooks - Lin Yutang

[ Edited by: Dimethios on 2004-08-31 07:34 ]

M

Who's Dave Matthews?

Pages: 1 13 replies