Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

new style easter island totem

Pages: 1 10 replies

K
G
GECKO posted on Wed, Sep 11, 2002 3:35 PM

Good job brah. getting real handy with that chainsaw!

-Gecko

TK

Nice work!

K

Gecko, lookin good yourself your carvings that is. Sounds like you gonna be a busy man.
Tiki King, thanks I carved a bar that turned out ok, but my computer skilz suck so I cant figure out how to post a picture. I dont really want to put it on ebay because of shipping costs. So it sits in my garage collecting saw dust.

H

On 2002-09-17 16:15, keigs20 wrote:
Tiki King, thanks I carved a bar that turned out ok, but my computer skilz suck so I cant figure out how to post a picture. I dont really want to put it on ebay because of shipping costs. So it sits in my garage collecting saw dust.

Where were you when I was shopping for a bar?? I ended up building one myself.

You've confused me... you have a bar, that you built, and it's at home, in your garage... and it's gathering dust?? How is that possible? Did you build two, and this is your spare? I think it just means you can throw bigger parties. :)

K

I would have it in the house but there is no room for a wife 2 kids and a tiki bar in a two bedroom house. So I put it in the garage so I can drink and carve until I drink to much to carve.

On 2002-09-17 19:52, keigs20 wrote:
I would have it in the house but there is no room for a wife 2 kids and a tiki bar in a two bedroom house. So I put it in the garage so I can drink and carve until I drink to much to carve.

You could always get rid of the kids.
:wink:

K
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.