Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

TC Discount at Tiki Farm!

Pages: 1 6 replies

Alooooooha!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[ Edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy 2005-11-29 00:36 ]

M

SCD,

Thanks for looking out for us. We really appreciate the effort you and Holden make to keep this a tight-knit community.

On 2004-08-25 17:00, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:
Alooooooha!

As many of you know (and some may not know), we at Tiki Farm extend a "TC Discount" to all members for items that are not already discounted on our website! Since I personally see each and every order that comes through, the only way that I will know that you are a TC Member is if you say so when you order (by phone). If you have ordered in the past, and yes, we will have your real name & shipping info on file, but I may not realize that you are a TC Member unless I have actually met you AND if I know your first & last name! To make this much easier for future orders for TC'ers so that you all get your discount, I would like to ask the following:

1. If you HAVE NOT ordered from Tiki Farm before, just make sure that you call me direct if you phone your order in or use our shopping cart.
  2. If you HAVE ordered from Tiki Farm in the past, please email me, IM me or call me and give me your real name (which is how we have our customers sorted) and then let me know your TC name. I can then go into our system and edit the order entry system so that you always receive your appropriate TC Discount.

Unfortunately, I cannot discount orders that have already been submitted and processed (as of today 8/25/04 3:52pm), but I will make sure you do receive your discount from now on.

Again, you MUST be a member of TC to receive your discount (sorry lurkers, maybe it's time you signed up!), and yes, I DO verify your TC membership.

Last note: If you order from our shopping cart in the future, the 'cart' will not reflect your discount, but the price(s) will be adjusted for you accordingly when it reaches our internal Tiki Farm computer system.

Thank you to all who have ordered, we appreciate your business!

Messaging on AOL, MSN or Yahoo: SugarCaddyDaddy

Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Click here for the SoCal Hoity Toity Schedule!

Yeah, I may be VP of Tiki Farm, but I'm still SugarCaddyDaddy!

[ Edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy on 2004-08-25 17:58 ]

I'm confused.

M

15% off all non-already discounted items
Mahaloz!
H

On 2004-08-25 17:00, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:

Again, you MUST be a member of TC to receive your discount (sorry lurkers, maybe it's time you signed up!), and yes, I DO verify your TC membership.

uhh...Frank & Holden, I hate to come off like a hoity-toity elitist snob here...but don't you think GRAND MEMBERS should be able to qualify for a Tiki Farm PLATINUM card? Just a thought.

[ Edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2004-09-02 19:38 ]

OL

Thanks for the discount! I placed an order today for the cool flask. Can't wait to see it.

I wanted to remind everybody that all non-discounted & non-limited edition items ordered by TC'ers from Tiki Farm get a 15% discount (excludes Chiminea & mini Chiminea)! I'll do a new topic post later. Hope to see many of you this Sunday at the Grand Opening of Mugoomba!
Mahaloz,
Holden

Pages: 1 6 replies