Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

What Up With Tiki-BonG?

Pages: 1 9 replies

Well yeah, I haven't been posting with my tweeker-like zeal lately, so many may be asking "is Bong really dead?".

The answer is this - I've been going through some sort of funky naval gazing personal reorganization lately.

You know, a cross between feeling like you have a handle on a fantastic new path, and a feeling that some sort of large object is going to come screaming through the atmosphere and smash you to smitherines.

I always knew I was fu*$ed up in the head, but right now I feel like I somewhere between contact and non-contact.

Not to fear (or loath), I'll be OK. It's only a matter of time...

Everybody needs to stop and smell the flabojah at some point in life.

maybe it's because someone is in possesion of your voodoo doll (as seen in the collecting tiki thread).

hey if you go on hiatus, i could take up your mantle for witty dialog, that way you'll be remembered but not totaly missed.

hmm that sounded funny.

i found that when i played my martin denny record backwards - i could swear i hear the bird callers say, "i buried bong."

Bong, quick, drive inland, all that June gloom in August is getting to your head! Go toward the light!

B

Hey Bong, A sure cure is right around the cornwr at Huki Lau. If you can wait/last that long , I'm sure there will be plenty there to get you back on track.
I'm not sure what you have but you probably got it from or gave ot to TC since a lot of us seem to be in a deep funk of some kind.
Enjoy it while you can. gotta get back to work and reality sometime soon.

I have always enjoyed your posts, Tiki Bong, having been a long time lurker before I joined TC. Suited my personality I suppose. Gotta love a rebel. Perhaps you are experiencing a mid-life Musician crisis. Having experienced it myself, I sympathize. I see the world through Music and my place in it. Sometimes a paradigm shift occurs that can go un-recognized for what it is. Change of Musical styles, tastes etc. Whatever, it can alter one's perception of self. Dunno if that's it, or if this gibberish helps but, you've given me some laughs here, I like to try to give back when I can. Get better Mr. Bong!

Hey Bong,
If it helps, I PM’d you my phone number, so whenever you get in the mood, call me up and tell me to F#ck Off any time you like.
What are friends for anyway?

P

Heck, I just wanted a few drinks and a surfing lesson on that 18 footer.

I wasn't gonna smash ya.

V
virani posted on Wed, Sep 1, 2004 5:00 AM

Check out my new Bong's mug :

[ Edited by: virani on 2004-09-01 05:01 ]

Pages: 1 9 replies