Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tonight! August 27th Dawn Shipley and the Sharpshooters / Truly Lover Trio

Pages: 1 7 replies

Aloha folks!

If you happen to be in the South Bay Area(Hermosa, Manhattan, Redondo) there is a great show at the Pitcher House:

Coming up this Friday August 27th.......

Rock'n'roll and Rockabilly nite with:

DAWN SHIPLEY AND THE SHARPSHOOTERS and
TRULY LOVER TRIO

Pitcher House
142 Pacific Coast Hwy
Hermosa Beach, CA
310 374 0626
http://www.pitcherhouse.com/

only $3
9 PM
21+

cool place, 37 different beers, full bar, pool, good music.....

see you there,

Moi-

H

AND, the Pitcher House is the place on PCH that has the giant (and yet, somehow easy-to-miss even after driving past it a hundred times) Moai on top of the building.

The inside is also covered with all types of memorabilia from signs and pictures to a huge honkin' steam whistle that they blow when they get a big tip...LOL...the place is priceless...Good selection of beer too...Just what this thirsty sailor needs...

Bring your liver!

Moi

DZ

Dawn Shipley & the Sharpshooters are GREAT, and Dawn's a helluva nice gal, too! (Of course, Truly Lover's no slouch either...) DolphinTiki & I are definitely going!

And if you've never been to the Pitcher House, well, ya just gotta see it to believe it...

Dawn Shipley & the Sharpshooters were great as well as Truly Lover's. Would definitely suggest seeing them when ever play!

Tbird.

DZ

I agree - both bands were excellent!!

DSOSL - nice seeing you again, as always; Mermadia - nice meeting you!! (I gotta tell ya folks - these two can DANCE!!)

BTW - For the second year in a row, The Truly Lover Trio is playing the Purple Orchid for BOTH Halloween AND New Year's Eve!!

Doctor Z
Mix-maestro of the Castaway Lounge,
Redondo Beach, CA

[ Edited by: Doctor Z on 2004-08-30 12:56 ]

Well, I heard about this cool little "tikiroom" and had to check it out. And low and behold, look what I found! Thank all of you who made it out to either/both of the shows at the Orchid and Pitcher House! We love you guys! That's from both bands... :wink:

Take care,
Dawn Shipley

Hi Dawn, welcome to Tiki Central!

Karen

Pages: 1 7 replies