Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

thor's hawaiin fantasy art web site up!!!!

Pages: 1 0 replies

T

Hello ~~~... Just got back from a very successful and fun show of my work in Waikiki this past week. We sold numerous limited Giclee's and countless miniprints...just got word that the original for "Pele's Promise" sold last night. A number of members of Tiki Central asked me last time I posted when a web site would be running of my paintings. So, I am posting the info.
A few people here dropped in to say hi!! Ken and Cindy..a special ALOHA!!..enjoy the Giclee of "Diamond in the Rough"!! The G~~~ery had a had a great little party on the second floor, myself, James Coleman , Roy Tabora and others at the Diamondhead G~~~ery at the Royal Hawaiian.
Check out: http://www.tomthordarson.com they set this site up for my work so people can see better images of the paintings to date as they progress. It is linked to the G~~~erys offering sales of prints and original work. Thanks for the support from TC members..this stuff is starting to fly..and many of you helped launch my transition into this fine arts adventure~~ Let me know what you guys think of the site!! Also, I am being commissioned to do the main art for the new Polynesian Resort in Walt Disney World...if any of you stay there after the renovation this winter..my paintings will be reproduced in the guest suits. Lot's of painting to do!!..send me as much tiki energy as you can!!
FONDEST MAHALO!!!!!

[ Edited by: THOR's on 2004-08-28 10:08 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies