Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

One of my tikis is on Quicksilver's The Crossing!

Pages: 1 4 replies

Quicksilver's famous boat The Crossing docked on the other side of Lake Michigan in New Buffalo Michigan for their North American Tour. http://thecrossing.quiksilver.com/ A group of us lakers hung out on the boat with the crew and then we actually had chest high waves the last two days for them to surf. They were blown away by the waves here. I presented them with one of my tikis, a little Marquesan which can be seen out on the bow of the boat here on the left.
The boat will continue on though the lakes down the Mississippi to the Gulf and Carribean. Who knows where then... I'm stoked to know one of my tikis is in the wheelhouse aboard the boat cruising around the world!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2004-08-29 19:25 ]

Congrats LakeSurfer!

As I've said before, you and your crew are hard core soul surfers if ever there was...

That is so cool! You definately deserve it.

ARRRRRR, that tiki could tell us a tale or two bout sailin' round the wirld matey.

T

Congrats man! So cool you were able to show that surfing is more then just a salt water thing, and now their trip will trully be blessed now that there is a lil piece of Wisconsin travellin' with them.

Pages: 1 4 replies