Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Another TC'er onboard with Tiki Farm

Pages: 1 16 replies

M

We're proud to announce that a long standing member of the TC Ohana, grand member Tikipug (aka Jason Smith) has officially began his role with Tiki Farm as our Las Vegas sales manager. Jason bagged a big new client "right out of the gate" today on his first day of sales!

SCD & Pug pounded the 120 degree Vegas pavement today... that's definitely "All About the Tiki"!!

What's the best about having guys onboard like SCD & Pug is the creative juices. In one conversation today with Pug, he nailed a killer product concept right on the head!

Things are going well here at the Farm. We're busy and I think I'm driving Frank crazy but that guy is organized and no matter how much I fight it (I do a lot of "juggling" and I'm hard to pin down sometimes to discuss some very important particular matters), it's what I need and is what's necessary for us to grow.

We're stoked!! We'll continue to do our best to do it right!

On a final note, please be sure to check out our website tomorrow. We're adding all of our new items and we've updated our discounted/retired sections. We're "blowin' out" a lot of the retiring glazes & retired products 'cuz we need the space for the new stuff!

Mahaloz,
Holden

J

Holden - me next, me next!!! I wanna work for Tiki Farm... Congrats Tikipug!

Right-On you guys!!
Aloha,
:tiki:

H

Congrats all around! What terrific news.

p.s. -- Where can I get a King Konga? Please be a tiki friend.

On 2004-09-02 03:20, Humuhumu wrote:
Congrats all around! What terrific news.

oh, behave :)

M

Way to go TikiPug!

Congrats Jason -- Holden, you got another good one there!

TB

Congrats Pug, your in tiki vegas heaven there. Are you working the big hotels in the area or what?

Tbird.

H

On 2004-09-02 06:20, Johnny Dollar wrote:

On 2004-09-02 03:20, Humuhumu wrote:

oh, behave :)

I'm being quite sincere! I'm on a quest now to help my new tiki friend. That sucker's hard to find!

Congrats to Tiki Pug and Tiki Farm! What a great pairing for continued excellence in the field of aloha advancement!

-Weird Unc

V

Hey, don't you need any Europe Sales Manager ??? :wink:
What a dream to work with your passion.

Congratulations Jason and Tiki Farm. Holden - it looks like you know how to choose 'em!

Ran

T
TNTiki posted on Sat, Sep 4, 2004 9:06 PM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 18:46 ]

Congragulations, Pug. A better company and better captain there never was.

More sales reps equals more sales which equals more mugs which equals a very pleased Mothra! Most excellent news.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_________________

Just like my ol' favorite western says, "I'm roundin' up the troops and comin' at ya hard & fast..."

[ Edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy 2005-11-29 00:34 ]

T

I would like to thank all of you for the kind words. It is fun to be able to do a job that consists of wearing a Hawaiian shirt and discussing cocktails with bar owners. I haven't had a job for about a year and a half, and I wouldn't have come out of retirement for any old job. I've had a little success so far and I am working on a cool custom order.

I would also like to thank Holden & Frank for the opportunity. I couldn't think of a better company to work for. We have alot of super cool projects on the horizon, so stay tuned.

Pages: 1 16 replies