Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

New mugs at the Farm

Pages: 1 8 replies

M

Aloha all,

Holden & gang have posted a few new mugs (and a few old designs in new colors) on the Tiki Farm
site:

There is even a tiki flask designed by Squid.

Unfortunately, Flounder's Flame Man Chu isn't available until mid-September. I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait.

Time to do some shopping!

[ Edited by: MachTiki on 2004-09-03 16:47 ]

I just ordered the new Rarotongan mug, and the new color of the Mad Marq. I like the new stuff. My old lady will appreciate when I order her that girl tiki mug when it comes out.

T

Yeah I am really lookin forward to the Goddess by Mrs. V very cool. Lots of new killer stuff to look forward to. So many killer artists, so lil time and so lil moneym.

P

I have to have one of those goddess mugs also

A

I don't know how indepth anyone looked, but I found the Honey Glazed Mai Decanter only by clicking on "New Colors" Only 71 made and it's a cool color. Just ordered mine.

Some pretty nice mugs, why do you guys keep making me buy stuff?

T

Hey aquaorama, thanks for the tip about the honey glazed Mai Kai decanter - I just ordered it too along with the flask and the low run glaze of Mr. G's mug (you can find this under the Mr. G link). I'm looking forward to getting Flounder's and Donella Vitale's Goddess mugs also - very cool!

TikiTimbo

M

Flounder's Flame Man Chu is available now along with Tiki Goddess! :D

[ Edited by: MachTiki on 2004-10-13 13:28 ]

dem are nice.......real nice.

Pages: 1 8 replies