Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

This is wrong on so many levels - not my auction

Pages: 1 18 replies

M

There I am on Yahoo when I see a headline story: "Britney's used chewing gum sold on eBay ".

I admit it... I did the search and there they were, dozens of listing for Britney's used chewing gum

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53240&item=3837599896&rd=1

This should make you feel just a little better when you plunk down bank for an old tiki mug.

UB

I sold three of my tiki mugs, to buy some of her dental floss.

M

Unga, man. You get me every friggin time!

I love this part about the listing:
"... All I can say is that When that gum hit the ground I was the closest person to it but I noticed several other people closing in on it... At first I kinda felt like Frodo with the Ring everyone wanted it!!!"

This makes me think I should have picked up Tonya Harding's many lipstick-tinged cigarette butts piled up in the street outside her house and tried selling them on e-bay, or at least to my grad school colleagues who drooled over her.

My sister lived down the street from her in Portland, and apparently whomever she lived with made her smoke in the street outside. She drove a large truck with the Ford slogan on the license plate: "BLT TUF"

UJ

from the auction: A Guy Offered me $100 on the spot and I declined.

he shouldv'e taken the money judging by the current price.

F
foamy posted on Thu, Sep 2, 2004 5:12 PM

Sad, sad, sad...

Z

Quote:

"I saw the gum just fly out of her mouth..."

I hate it when gum acts with a mind of it's own.

T

Gum - no, panties - yes.

T

Charming picture as well. Hope he doesn't catch anything. Take it to Mordor and throw it into the fires of Mount Doom before it compels you to do something stupid, oh wait, too late.

good one tikilee

M

WHAT?!... Shipping Insurance is NOT available!

T

I wonder how much of her DNA is in the imbedded saliva?

We could clone her... train her to make mai tais...

M

On 2004-09-03 10:26, tikibars wrote:
I wonder how much of her DNA is in the imbedded saliva?

We could clone her... train her to make mai tais...

Must make Mai Tai's for Tiki Central members... Must make Mai Tai's for Tiki Central members...

Another lost opportunity to bust that vile litterbug and help keep the streets and airwaves clean by making one simple citizen's arrest. One day britney!! one day!!!

This makes me think about the Ebay auction for " BEATING,good old Fashion whippin! "
the seller was sallydog of NY, back on Oct 5,2001 Auction # 1646473818. It was great. I just about wet myself. I actual printed it. Ebay deleted it after that. I'll have to scan it if anyone want's to read it or I can mail a copy. Life is too short not to enjoy.

DZ

On 2004-09-05 13:45, Tikimonger wrote:
This makes me think about the Ebay auction for " BEATING,good old Fashion whippin! "
the seller was sallydog of NY, back on Oct 5,2001 Auction # 1646473818. It was great. I just about wet myself. I actual printed it. Ebay deleted it after that. I'll have to scan it if anyone want's to read it or I can mail a copy. Life is too short not to enjoy.

This is the one I remember:"I Will Kick Your Ass" Looking at the dates, I'll bet 'sallydog' borrowed a bit from 'hail brak'...

I wonder if they guy ever received his "purchase"? Hmmm...

For all kinds of other weird auctions, check out http://whowouldbuythat.com. For a while, Sabu and I would compete to see which one of us would get more auctions featured on this site - he won by a long shot with, like, 5 or 6 times to my 1 time. His "10-cent Poetry Item of the Week" auctions were classics of auction literature. I know he posted them (or at least linked to them) around here somewhere...

M

waajoor is the lucky, lucky winner! Sold at $6.25. Let's see... that's a $93.75 loss.

On 2004-09-07 16:01, MachTiki wrote:
waajoor is the lucky, lucky winner! Sold at $6.25. Let's see... that's a $93.75 loss.

Simpsons' Nelson's "HA ha!"

Pages: 1 18 replies