Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Off to the land of $27 Myers's, have fun on the Hukilau!

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hi there,
Not sure if this fits here or in "Beyond Tiki"
I'm flying to Israel for 3 weeks on Tuesday morning (not really a vacation -need to help the family firm pass a QA audit), so - I wanted to wish all of you who are going to the Hukilau a fabulous time. Hoping to make it next year.

I know the first thing I'll be doing there will be going to the store that have limes...so I can continue spreading some of the aspects of Polynesian Pop over there.

Have Fun,
Ran

P.S. When I come back, I'll need to start working on my latest aqquistion - a 1967 A-100 Dodge van. Hopefully sometime next year you'll be seeing the Reverbs driving to events in a vehicle a little more appropriate than a Honda Civic.

T

Ran,

You're a good man to return to help the family, but please, take care as much as possible.

TR

Ran
Take care, be safe.
Aloha!

TR

Ran
Take care, be safe.
Aloha!

M

Aloha, Ran - if you get by chance close to Munich on your trip give us a call. Travel safe.

The DVD of Tiki
http://www.armchair-travelling.com

[ Edited by: Mogambo on 2004-11-26 04:47 ]

Good luck, Ran.

S

Have a good trip! Any chance of an Astroglides reunion (or are you all over here?)

Thanks everyone.
Yes spy-tiki, I'll be lugging my guitar and reverb unit to Israel, and we will be playing a gig together. The band is still active without me, though.

Mahalo,
Ran

F

Ran - Hope you have a good trip and we await your safe return.

H

Boy, I don't know what could possibly be a worse thing to keep you from Hukilau than an audit. Blech. Hope it goes well, you're a darling for being willing to pitch in to help with it. I'll try to remember to keep my post-Hukilau beatific smile in check around you. :) Hope that at least the audit and preparations go smoothly.

Pages: 1 9 replies