Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Is the Farm down??

Pages: 1 10 replies

Hey all I was just going over to the Farm and found that I can't acces to it, What gives??? Anyone else having trouble getting into the Farm???

I see it fine rustbeltcat, I've entered, clicked around the site, checked out the new mugs... Maybe they were down to add the newest mugs & Caliente Tropics designs?

A

Did anyone see the contest running this afternoon on the TIKI FARM site? Find the secret code and win a free Mai Kai decanter!

T
TNTiki posted on Sun, Sep 5, 2004 7:00 PM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:18 ]

The site's back up! My server guy moved his biz to a new location and we were down for a lot of the day. He chose a crappy time to do it as we did our 1st online Scavenger Hunt. Not to fret though, we're gonna do more of them. We wanna have some fun... give back to the Ohana and just have some fun!!
Mahaloz,
Holden
ps - Guy Langman of Walnut Creek, CA won a ltd. edition Mai Kai HOney Golden brown decanter today inbetween all of the ups/downs/ons/offs of the Farm website.

T

Man no wonder I lost. :wink:

Crap. By the time I was able to get back on the site the contest was already over. Typical luck of the Mothra. Well congrats Guy. It's a awesome decanter.

A

I feel so happy! I haven't won anything in years! Maybe I should start buying Lotto Tickets??...Tiki Farm...you ROCK! Thanks!

The Question should not be "Is The FARM Down?" It should be, Are you Down with the "FARM"? Holden & Frank Rock!!!!

Hudson

Thanks for the input everyone I did get on so its all good!!

On 2004-09-06 12:23, Hot Rod Tiki wrote:
The Question should not be "Is The FARM Down?" It should be, Are you Down with the "FARM"? Holden & Frank Rock!!!!

Hudson

Or, "Are you down with the Farm, dig?"

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Do'in it to you in the ear hole! I want my Funk, funked up!! Dig?

(edited due to Labor Day!)

[ Edited by: revbambooben on 2004-09-06 19:13 ]

Pages: 1 10 replies