Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

A-mazing....Shag sighting at the local Walmart

Pages: 1 1 replies

Hi y'all....Bamboo Boyd and I were lurking late last night at the Walmart in North Scottsdale, Arizona...you see we just bouch a house and have been working on it throughout the holiday weekend and needed a few screws and things...and the 24 hour Walmart was the only thing open that late.....ANYWAY...as we were zombieing our way back from the hardware section, what do we find...A very cool framed poster of the Shag promo print form the 40th Anniversary of the Pink Panther!! I could not believe my eyes. The poster, framed in a simple black frame, the one with one with the deep teal background and a Shag girl on a sofa with the Pink Panther posted like a kitty...Too Cute! The poster was in the middle of the asile with a display of other campy movie posters (Swamp Thing) etc....but it did ad some much needed panache to Walmart...Personally, I have always been a Target shopper....but now I will have to give Walmart a second look!!

For those of you who are interested, the cost for the framed poster was $19.98. We did not get it because we alread have all three promo posters from the release and they are awaiting framing.

Thought you'd all enjoy this little story!

Happy Labor Day everyone!

We're off to the house for more pre-move-in maintenance madness :)

Wish us luck!

Welcome, tiki-tina. Nice to hear from you, and thanks for the "Shag-sighting."

http://www.samgambino.com

Pages: 1 1 replies