Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

warning: major episode of foot in mouth by tiki toa

Pages: 1 2 58 replies

M

For those posting after 09-08-04 16:13 please refer to "Godwins Law" Thank You.

[ Edited by: mcdougall on 2004-09-08 21:05 ]

Actually, it was flounder who played the 'Nazi' card at 16:13.

So, are you some sort of fascist???

(another Godwin moment for ya!)

:lol:

H

like I have said before there is a lesson to be learned from each mistake, so lets drop all of this and go on to the better aspects of TC. Lets forgive all who make mistakes, it is a noble thing to do, dont you agree??? Enough already.

T
TNTiki posted on Wed, Sep 8, 2004 9:51 PM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 18:47 ]

C

On 2004-09-08 21:51, TNTiki wrote:
IMHO, there were two factions on TC even before this unfortunate event. It seems to be even more polarized now.

There are three factions on Tiki Central -- there are Tiki Toa and his ilk; there are the anti-Toa fools; and then there is CHONGO.

H

On 2004-09-08 21:51, TNTiki wrote:
IMHO, there were two factions on TC even before this unfortunate event.

Nothing could be further from the truth, in my personal experience, and it could be pretty easily argued that I know more TCers personally than anyone else (I even know Chongo, so he'd better watch out or I'll bite his butt. :wink:). When Tiki-Toa's at Hukilau, he's going to get the same hearty and earnest aloha I'll be giving everyone, and I'll be damned glad to meet him. I think one of the challenges here is that these things read much harder than intended when you don't yet know the personality behind them, and that's one reason I really enjoy meeting people.

Critiki - Hundreds of tiki bars, Polynesian restaurants, and other sites of interest to the tiki traveller, collector or urban archaeologist

[ Edited by: Humuhumu on 2004-09-08 22:54 ]

Can't we all just get along??

Before this post gets locked, I got to chime in. I've been doing my thing in this tiki/tropical decor world for 15 years now. I've encountered many shady, shady, shady, people. As long as Toa has permission from the people who send him info, so be it. Now, on to other things. Those of you out there who are inspired? F' off! Ask for permission? Ya right! I'm also curious as to all the photos and video being takin' at the events that don't show up on TC. What do you people plan on doing with those? (selling them if anyone becomes famous?) (black mail? KING KOOKOO????? For god sakes, I was dying on the freakin street and he had to shove his camera in my face throwing up oysters and last years Hukilau!! And he wanted to show it at his gig! I even paid his way to Key West last year!!!Give me a f'in break!!)This whole thing is stupid. How come nobody came down on me (except Haford)when I was using multiple names a year or two ago? Toa said he was sorry.I never did. Hey, Poly u plop? Where the hell is that book/zerox copy (How Daddy Became a Beachcomber )???I gave it to you a year or so ago. It was supposed to be passed through the TC community. Send it to Toa! I dare you. Double dog dare.( my family owns the copywright so I have no worries there)

Should be a fun Hukilau this year!!!Order Rum barrels. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

On 2004-09-08 16:13, FLOUNDERart wrote:
Inquisition???

... unless maybe if your Hitler (who deserves to have pineapples shoved in his ass in hell).

Flounder- I'm surprised that you could be so HEARTLESS -------wasting pineapples that way when cactuses would work so much better!

I still enjoyed answering TT's profile -
If the book is causing a ruckus like this, I think I'll take one...

http://www.samgambino.com

UB

Toa,
Go to Hukilau, and you will see how cool the people in Tiki Central can be. This will all blow over by the time Hukilau begins. Everyone is going there to have a great time, and not talk about some "stupid threads of the past".
God knows I've had my share. :)
Grudges have never been a part of TC.
Anyway, everyone, let's have a mai tai! YA!

T
TNTiki posted on Thu, Sep 9, 2004 3:46 AM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 18:48 ]

Pages: 1 2 58 replies