Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

36 Candles at Sam's Seafood - Saturday, 9/11

Pages: 1 32 replies

Just wanted to invite anyone who would like to help me celebrate. Wifey is taking me to Sam's Seafood this Saturday to help me blow out 36 candles. We will be there at around 7pm for dinner and migrating to the bar afterwards for drinks. If you'd like to join us for dinner or drinks, come on by!

Sam's Seafood is located at
16278 South Pacific Coast Hwy
Huntington Beach, California 92649
562-592-1321

http://www.samsseafood.com/index.htm

Hope to see some of you there!

M

On 2004-09-08 10:28, PolynesianPop wrote:
Just wanted to invite anyone who would like to help me celebrate. Wifey is taking me to Sam's Seafood this Saturday to help me blow out 36 candles. We will be there at around 7pm for dinner and migrating to the bar afterwards for drinks. If you'd like to join us for dinner or drinks, come on by!

Sam's Seafood is located at
16278 South Pacific Coast Hwy
Huntington Beach, California 92649
562-592-1321

http://www.samsseafood.com/index.htm

Hope to see some of you there!

This is a special night indeed; Poly Pop usually leaves his wife at HOME!!!
"Mommy, what does daddy look like?" "I don;t know honey, lets call up some tiki bar bartenders and ask THEM!!!" :)

T

Happy Birthday Adrian
We'll have a Mai Tai to celebrate(still in France at that time.)

Tikifrog

H

I sure wish I could be there, Pop! Business is taking me to St. Louis, I'm afraid. I hope you and the Mrs. (who actually comes out quite a bit these days, which I like, because she's great fun!) have a wonderful time.

Happy Birthday!

Sorry to miss it. We'll definitely toast to you on saturday. Try not to burn the place down with all those candles :)

Happy Birthday!

vw & seekingTiki

[ Edited by: vwtikigirl on 2004-09-08 13:13 ]

F

I shall be there!

UB

Happy B-Day Pop!
36? Maybe I should say Poppy.
I look forward to havin a tail with ya when I come down for the Tiki Farm bash.
Best to ya!
Unga

T

Happy Birthday PoP!

(hey, why is Mr Smiley suggesting that you'd leave your family at home in an instant for tiki? Is he really a friend?)

I'll see if I can swing by.

T

I'll do my best to swing by!

Bong... you gonna bring your wife? :tiki:

Happy Birthday Pop, sheeeiiit, I'd go just to see your wife.

P R V !

H

Happy B.Day Pop, I wish I could go, but have another party to go to. Have a great birthday.

OL

Krustiki and I plan to be there.

ookoo lady

C

Happy P-pop day! Be careful not to singe any of the grays while huffin' and puffin' on all them candles. Also, dont forget to ask about the Sam's Senior discount.
Have fun, I'll be there in spirit!

Chongolio

polypop = + 20

happy birthdayz!

On 2004-09-08 17:23, Traderpup wrote:

Bong... you gonna bring your wife? :tiki:

What wife?

T

"A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends."
Uknown Author

Have a happy and hearty one Poly.

Welcome to the 36 club, PP. Nice of you to join us :) - I just hit the same mark a few months back.

M

Great news, Pop!

I got a terrific deal on a private boat for your birthday- food, drinks, entertainment- all for next to nothing. So I cancelled your reservations at Sam's. I hope that's alright. It's gonna be great!

Bad joke. Happy birthday. :)

Happy Birthday Poly Pop!
Sorry I couldn't join you, but I would have if I was just a little closer...
Wish you fullfilment of your goals and dreams, and hoping to get exposed to more of your art.

Ran

You guys are great! It was pointed out to me in a PM that I'm the equivalent of (2) 18 year olds now -- two people growing up from infancy to adulthood back to back. Yikes!

Thanks again so much for the birthday wishes!

Hope to see some of you on Saturday.

**Poly-Pop ***

He who dies with the most broken mugs WINS!

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2004-09-09 14:07 ]

D

i'll miss your party, but i'll owe you the spankings! have a great time!

elicia

TB

Have a Happy Birthday PolyPop, sorry wont be able to make Sam's due to Utops Birthday Celebrations will be on same night, but we will definitely have to do drinks at Sam's another time.

Tbird.

Hey Pop Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Pop!

I had fun at your party last year. This year however I'm committed to going with some El Segundo friends to the Purple Orchid - going to introduce them to tiki culture. I'll have a drink in your honor though, old man.

Sabu

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:58 ]

You guys are great! It was pointed out to me in a PM that I'm the equivalent of (2) 18 year olds now -- two people growing up from infancy to adulthood back to back. Yikes!

Does that also mean that you have the virility of two 18 year olds as well? :)

Was that inappropriate?

Happy birthday Polynesian pop, the better half and meself might just see you down there...

Happy Birthday Poly Pop. We will be in the Inland Empire for some family birthday stuff. Have fun!

Hey Poly, how late are you going to stay at Sam's? Might make it later, around 9ish.

letmeknow.

You guys made my day. Thanks so much all for the kinds words!

TB -- 9pm is not late at all. Things should just be getting started by then. Hope to see you there!

Happy Birthday Poly Pop from the Sunshine State. Will you use your wish to make Hurricane Ivan go away so Hukilau doesn't get ruined.

Aaron

Happy Birthday Pop! I wuz gonna try to make up to Sam's today to help you drain a few volcano bowls but the day's gotten away from me (again). See what you have to look forward to in your old age. Flaunt it while ya got it baby!

Happy Birthday POP!! Hope you have a great
birthday and your underwear don't catch on fire!

Pages: 1 32 replies